Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

For Sale: 2004 GLI - Spring Hill, Florida $14,000obo

Old 11-24-2010, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 2004 GLI - Spring Hill, Florida $14,000obo

I am posting this for my girlfriend to see if there is any interest out there in Florida. I am helping her with this so if you have any questions feel free to call or email. I will include her phone number and her email at the end of the post. Trying to sell this within the next 2-3 weeks so open to offers as well!

The car was bought with around 72k miles, was told there was no replacement parts needed for the engine. At about 86k the timing belt broke on the highway, caused a chain reaction of problems with the engine-had to be fully replaced. Bought an engine used with a warranty with 23k miles on it. Have since then put around 6k or 7k on it and have had no problems. Have all paperwork and receipts for all engine repairs and recalls done to car. Have all stock parts that will go with the car when sold except for stock suspension and exhaust. Regular oil changes, only touched by people who know Volkswagens inside and out. Forced to sell it because moving. There are no issues with the car otherwise. Tiptronic transmission.

List of parts
-Raceland full coilover kit
-Polished Forge 007P diverter valve
-Carbonio cold air intake
-Forge turbo inlet intake hose in blue
-N-75/ J-valve
-Forge boost kit
-Prosport boost gauge in blue/white/red (adjustable)
-42 draft designs single fabricated pillar pod
-APR chipped (info here APR VW Passat 1.8T - APR ECU Upgrade)
-GHL downpipe
-Custom exhaust-2.5”
-30% tint all around
-HID headlights-8k
-Brand new CV axles-left and right
-New AC compressor
-New engine- has around 28k miles
-New cooling fans
-New brake switches
-New HVAC module

$14,000 OR BEST OFFER

If you have any questions of concerns you can call 1.352.678.0105 or email meehan_erin@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!