Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

Diversity Antenna (TV antenna) - 50

Old 09-29-2007, 12:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Diversity Antenna (TV antenna) - 50

Got an indash and want to watch the game on it? This is what you need. I never hooked mine up so this is brand new. This hooks up to your indash and sets up on the front or rear window and picks up broadcast TV.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Protected Taurus .45/.410

how much do you want for it???

MCOR Automotive LLC
http://www.mcorautomotive.com/
PM MCOR for any electronics, upholstrey, accessories or window tint (813) 362-5454
They will take care of you as they did me
Old 09-29-2007, 03:42 PM

50 dollars
Old 09-30-2007, 03:10 PM
eli

these things work? could it work without an indash
Old 09-30-2007, 04:11 PM
isuck

You're joking right? You can buy those anywhere new for 35 dollars or less, I picked mine up for 30!
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by P057
You're joking right? You can buy those anywhere new for 35 dollars or less, I picked mine up for 30!
Thanks for being an asshole. Your why people stop coming to this forum. You got a problem with the price.... Don't fucking buy it.

Go buy more of your Pyle shit (O I am sorry "Blitz Audio") you probably have along with your 2 neons from WalMart that blink to the beat and convince 14 year old girls its a 2k setup... O I also imagine you play your trunk rattle and cruz around Malls and rev your engine....

You have to be joking me right.... Get off my thread.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:25 AM
Just Ledoux it!

Amplified or not?
Old 10-01-2007, 06:27 AM

I believe its amplified but I ahve to check on that. I will let you know later today.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:21 PM
isuck

Originally Posted by nightstalker352
Thanks for being an asshole. Your why people stop coming to this forum. You got a problem with the price.... Don't fucking buy it.

Go buy more of your Pyle shit (O I am sorry "Blitz Audio") you probably have along with your 2 neons from WalMart that blink to the beat and convince 14 year old girls its a 2k setup... O I also imagine you play your trunk rattle and cruz around Malls and rev your engine....

You have to be joking me right.... Get off my thread.
Don't be mad because everywhere i found the EXACT same antenna (same model) it's 20 bucks cheaper than what you're selling it for.

If it's brand new, never used, at LEAST sell it for same price as new, damn you little whiny bitch.

Technically, you're the one ruining the forums, scalper.
LOGIC? You seriously want to invoke logic in a conversation about fake hijackings, missiles hitting the pentagon, and bombs planted throughout the world trade center? I thought it was a given that logic was checked at the door when entering one of these threads.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:36 PM

"Don't be mad because everywhere i found the EXACT same antenna (same model) it's 20 bucks cheaper than what you're selling it for."

So you actually went and looked for it cheaper... well then buy it there if you can and get off my thread. Opinions are like assholes everyones got one just don't put it where I can fucking see it. Unless you want me on everyone of your posts delete your BS and I can delete mine so this can stay a for sale thread instead of a flame war.