Bike Tech If it's a two wheeled vehicle and you wanna talk about it, here's your spot

Bike resort...

Old 04-08-2008, 03:58 AM
Mofongo Expert!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike resort...

Check this place out guys... very affordable and best of all 10mins away from the Cherohala Skyway.
Cherohala Motorcycle Resort and Motorcycle Campground, Tellico Plains TN

I stopped to check the place out and it was very nice. The owners are incredibly down to earth & best of all MotoGP\Nicky fans. Needless to say, the owner and I shot the shit for a bit about racing and it was a good time. Felt like I made a new buddy. That's awesome.

I thought their rates are reasonable and the accomodations pretty good for the low price. Only thing is that if you want to eat there, bring cash... otherwise you are allowed to grill and there is a grocery store 10 mins away.

Will be back later today with pics from the skyway & Dragon if the wife decides she wants Killboy shots... it's going to be torture to go through there once to see where the Leo's are at... but oh well.. could be worse.

I could be in Florida reading this...

Old 04-08-2008, 07:48 AM
www.**********.com

looks nice
Old 04-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Resident Dingo

Lucky.. that place looks nice, def would bring a tent if i went. Hope the ride goes safe today man.

raul, call me when you can por favor
Old 04-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Mofongo Expert!

Had turn around... the 1st road proved very intimidating for the wife. I rather her take it slow than try to take too much in as she gains exp. She was crying, but I told her to keep her chin up... there are guys scared of the N-Run and she does that with her eyes closed...

I will head to the skyway tomorrow, so pics then...
Old 04-08-2008, 11:24 AM
How fast officer?

Originally Posted by racerraul
She was crying, but I told her to keep her chin up... there are guys scared of the N-Run and she does that with her eyes closed...
Well, at least she made an attempt. Most girls won't ride on the back, much less follow your crazy ass.
Old 04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
chicken sirloin

Sorry i missed ur call Raul...hope you guys are having fun!!! be safe brother....