Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Bike Tech (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/)
-   -   Last night on us19 (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/420757-last-night-us19.html)

GPcrew 08-25-2007 01:27 AM

Last night on us19

@ 2am last night i was near us19 and drew st in clearwater and saw a helicopter comming my way, so i looked into it and watched two sportbikes only going about 60-70 northbound 19 and the chopper was hot on there asses with the spotlight, then a couple seconds after they passed by i heared em' open up the thottles...:lol: :lol: was either of them one of the crazy bastards of this forum? if so , you made my night last night...:lol:

MR-2 08-25-2007 01:53 AM

haha NICE!!

Knightmare 08-25-2007 07:45 AM

heard the copter over head around that time and i live on 580 and mcmullen!!!

Ricksta 08-25-2007 08:57 AM

i admit nothing...

BLACK 08-25-2007 11:10 AM

That's the reason cops sterotype bikers.. Lets run and take a chance on killing ourselves or someone else over a ticket..

LS1ETR 08-25-2007 11:44 AM

haha. hope everything worked out for them.

Ricksta 08-25-2007 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by BLACK (Post 4521174)
That's the reason cops sterotype bikers.. Lets run and take a chance on killing ourselves or someone else over a ticket..

at 2 in the morning theres nobody on 19 except potrolling officers. and if they had the chopper after you your gettin more then a ticket lol.

BLACK 08-25-2007 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ricksta (Post 4521302)
at 2 in the morning theres nobody on 19 except potrolling officers. and if they had the chopper after you your gettin more then a ticket lol.

LOL.. I know i've been pulled before.. and because I stopped he was cool and let me go.. He was like thank you for stopping..

Now, it's not good to run.. they catch you they can take ur shit.. I know I don't want to lose my bike over a tic..

CiviSmkr89 08-25-2007 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by BLACK (Post 4521971)
Now, it's not good to run....

yeah well guess what "Now , Its not good to stop either.... " It has gotton to the point where if they stop you , they will still take ur shit cause their pissed about the last 4 people they attempted to pull over , that took off....
Fuck that , i wont let some asshole take shit out on me cause hes pissed that joe smo got away...

Emerehh 08-25-2007 09:59 PM

It's been said countless times. If you have your shit straight, clean registration, insurance, motorcycle endorsed and you arent a fucking schmuck you'll be alright. If the cop is an asshole and takes all those other bikers shit out on you, take it to court. It's america, use your freedoms to your advantage. On the otherhand, if you're riding around 30+ the limit.. no mirrors,turnsignals, plate improperly mounted and no endorsement and you run most of the time.. expect to get a shit storm when you do decide to stop or you are forced to stop. Most riders bring it upon themselves... I feel sorry for the people that do get discriminated against, thus the court being relevant. But from my experiences it was only a matter of time till it happened to the others, Sorry.