Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Bike Tech (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/)
-   -   You guys have to read this (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/bike-tech/367187-you-guys-have-read.html)

1fstmaxima 02-01-2007 09:16 AM

You guys have to read this

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/w...xr-1000-a.html

This is the member that posted this thread (URFUCT)

Originally Posted by URFUCT (Post 3842457)
So one of my friends that I havent seen in a while swings by my house earlier on his GSXR1000 that he picked up in November cuz I havent seen it yet, were shooting the shit talking about the bike and I jokingly ask him "when ya gonna let me ride it", hes like "go head" :-o Keep in mind that I have only really ridden a bike by myself once and that was like 4 years ago, (he doesnt know that) not to mention that its raining and Im still drunk from Gasparilla, and to top it off me and my girl had just finished smoking when he came over.:lol: So I get on this mother fucker and for the life of me try to remember what the hell Im doing and acting like I know my shit all the while being drunk, high, and clueless about this bike, anyways I finally got the fucker moving aaaaaaannnd Im off!!!! I go up and down my block a few times and get a little more comfortable on it and decide to take it on the open road, I get to a light on Tampa rd and this yellow Integra with a fart pipe revs at me and gives me the thumbs up, I wave back....the light goes green and he takes off, I ease out in first cuz I dont want this bitch to launch and throw me off, so I shift to second and try to hit it to catch the Integra (you dont really make the best decisions when your drunk and high and its raining) i pass the integra and come up on a turn kinda fast and stabbed the brake a little to hard and dropped the bike doing about 55.... Me and the bike are laying on the ground and we are both fucked up......the Integra stops to help me and asks if I want him to call an ambulance, (he doesnt know that Im drunk and high and will go to jail) I decline and just ask to use his phone to call my friend. I call him and tell him I got ran off the road and to come get me and tell Integra boy to haul ass as I pull the bike over to the side of the road and wait for my friend to come......he gets there in my car with my high, drunk wife riding with him and he is basically getting teary eyed looking at his fucked up bike.......he starts telling me that he has no insurance and what are "we" going to do. I told him that I got side swiped and there was nothing I could do but call the cops and give a description of "the car", so thats what we did, so basically Im kind of a dick of a friend, but Im not paying for that bike....no way in hell.

ME--1
Integra--0
MY FRIEND----negative 10k

This is what I had to say about this

Drunk and high equals you won't live long riding a bike or a driving a car. I just hope you don't take anyone else with you. You shouldn't come on here and brag about your stupidty. You should learn from it, idiot! Your not a friend your a bastard! You come on here and brag about riding a bike that isn't yours. You ask to ride his bike? He lets you and then don't bother to say when I'm sober I'll ride it. Then you think by saying a car cut you off, you don't have to pay for the damage.... You need your ass kicked!

kender 02-01-2007 09:40 AM

someone needs to find out who his friend is and tell him.....plus let the police know that he filed a false report. This is the ultimate in trash and deserves to be riden by the bike not the other way around.

MtuRbo2 02-01-2007 09:45 AM

wow...

maybe somebody should save his post and track his friend down.

BUT!

knowing URFUCTs posts, this is most likely a load of crap.

nunyo 02-01-2007 09:45 AM

Did you guys read that other thread, it's a fake. The guy posted up pics of "his" rashed up leg. According to people that know him, he's black and the pics are of a white dude's leg. He's also supposedly well known for making up stories in that forum.

It's called a troll, and it seems to have worked rather well.

u4ic 02-01-2007 09:58 AM

After reading the thread, I gathered it was a BS story to make us....wait, you're messin' with us right...you didn't really think the thread was real?

1fstmaxima 02-01-2007 10:07 AM

If this is fake, someone has way too much time on there hands.

LuckyH 02-01-2007 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by 1fstmaxima (Post 3857415)
If this is fake, someone has way too much time on there hands.

Thats funny coming from you considering you seem to go out of your way to post every rider down thread. :lol:

-p.s....you had enough time to read all that....then go and post another thread about it. pot calling the kettle black much eh??

1fstmaxima 02-01-2007 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by LuckyH (Post 3857431)
Thats funny coming from you considering you seem to go out of your way to post every rider down thread. :lol:

-p.s....you had enough time to read all that....then go and post another thread about it. pot calling the kettle black much eh??

Lol, I wonder where you heard that:cool:

Cammo 02-01-2007 10:29 AM

You guys don't know about URFUCT do you??? :lmao:

MtuRbo2 02-01-2007 10:31 AM

i do...

my friend works with him. supposebly, he spends all day sending stupid msgs over the company IM...like random love poetry n shit. :lol: