Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Awesome deal on wheels and tires for auto x

Old 04-28-2002, 07:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by mingreycobra
Keep that shit in the for sale forum. This isnt the flea market.
LOLOLOLOL
lets just say that all my friends who drive Miatas (I actually know professional drivers!) competitively and other people who drive 1900# cars have never EVER heard of Jax Lights(or Lites)...
I can see it now! the next autocross I go to some fool in a A Mod Yugo will have a decal JAX: rim of champions

mwa ha ha ha ha hah ah ha ha

flea market... you kill me Leonard.
Old 04-29-2002, 10:22 PM

Dont you guys think youre being a little bit hard on the guy? He didnt come on here trying to start trouble or anything. The wheel deal is a good deal. I checked the web site he was talking about and there is a Jax Light. And its not a bling bling for looks wheel either. Its a light weight racing wheel. And although it doesnt fit a Mustang it does fit most Civics Integras and Saturns and others with the 4x100 lug pattern (which are plentiful on this website). These cars would greatly benefit from a light weight wheel. With less rotating mass more power gets to the pavement. Did you think he was trying to bullshit us with some bogus made up wheel that doesnt exist? And are the Saturn rips really necessary?
Old 04-29-2002, 11:03 PM
1337 H4x0r

Ill be the first to admit I was being a little to harsh. I never doubted the wheels existed but I still do think the cheap-junk-potential is very high on these wheels.

I must hate Saturn for life after owning one but Im sure his Saturn is great.
Old 04-30-2002, 12:57 AM

I still stand by my statements I never flamed him or anything like that... I didnt even reply to him grouping me with the other Mustang owner even though I offered the guy some valid advice about posting it in the FOR SALE FORUM where is belongs.

STILL No one races on them that I know. And while not everyone can afford BBS Volk Kaiser (actually Koseis are pretty affordable)... but if I were going to buy rims to RACE ON! Id at least want to have heard of them. And not from some peddler on TR. Hes obviously an AVID board user... with just over 250 posts since JUNE of 2000!

Now Im pissed me off after having read his bullshit posts again to make sure I didnt miss anything. This belonged in the for sale forum from day one. Only ricers buy cheap no name shit... and were predominantly rAcers.

AND just to further rant... I have been researching all sorts of NON Mustang parts because I no longer HAVE a Mustang... I MIGHT be building a Mazda 323 GT w/KL engine swap (2000#/200+hp) which COULD use just that size of rim... but from a reputable company. I know my shit.

-Shawn the easily upsettable at 4:41a.m.
someone shit-can this topic please
Old 05-01-2002, 12:13 PM
1337 H4x0r

just to keep the thread alive..

edit: saturns still suck.
Old 05-01-2002, 07:41 PM

Luke you are my honest to god hero. I want to have your children...

for dinner.
-Shawn
Old 05-02-2002, 01:26 PM
drives euro trash

Check out the For Sale forum. Im selling my set of Falken Azenis 205/50 VR15s for $240.
Old 05-03-2002, 05:57 AM
1337 H4x0r

what made you decide to sell those things so quickly?
Old 05-03-2002, 12:36 PM
Haul'n the Family

I dont think there is anything wrong with leaving a post in this forum concerning auto-x wheels for sale in the For sale/ Wanted forum. In other words....post the wheels for sale in the For Sale forum on the site then drop a post with a link here.
As far as Saturn goes....all I know is that Saturns have won some pretty competitive national SCCA titles. And there are plenty of racers out there that swear by them. I dont think you can crucify a car company based soley on ones own sole experience. Lemons can be found procuced by any manufacturer.
There is my two pesos.