Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Z-Hills Racing

Old 04-12-2002, 02:34 PM
Haul'n the Family

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SCCA autocross in Zypherhills on Sunday April 28. wooohoooo....got the day off! Its gonna be at Zypherhills Airport. Hopefully itll be a big fast course. I think the link for info is:
www.cfrscca.org
Old 04-12-2002, 09:03 PM

dont take this as pissy but tell me exactly where you found this april 28th thing... was that last years calendar?
the next autocross is in May and thats as far as the Regional Chairman is concerned (who I was talking to today).

later play hatas

ANYONE coming to the import event come see me at the test track!
Old 04-13-2002, 01:55 PM
Haul'n the Family

HEY YOU SOUND PISSY!!!!

No just playin.....actually I screwed up. The local chapter of Porsche Club of America is holding the event. My bad on the address. Right now I dont have the right link but you can probably connect with the local PCA site through www.eec.com
Then click on the calender. I hope its not a porsche only event. I dont believe it is...I plan on finding out tonight for sure. Ill repost more when I know more. Sorry about the inconveinience.
Old 04-13-2002, 02:03 PM
Livin' in Seattle

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by fastforward
HEY YOU SOUND PISSY!!!!

No just playin.....actually I screwed up. The local chapter of Porsche Club of America is holding the event. My bad on the address. Right now I dont have the right link but you can probably connect with the local PCA site through www.eec.com
Then click on the calender. I hope its not a porsche only event. I dont believe it is...I plan on finding out tonight for sure. Ill repost more when I know more. Sorry about the inconveinience.
They always allow other people not in the club to participate. The courses are pretty lame however. Mainly lots of high speed slaloms and little else. Ive yet to try on of the course at Zpherhills but thats the way the MacDill events were.
Old 04-13-2002, 05:30 PM
Haul'n the Family

Im hoping itll be a faster more wide open course. I get tired of all the slow tight corner manuevering junk. Some big sweepers and some longer straights are nice to mix it up a bit. And being at an airport Id imagine that there would be more room for more speed.

Anyway...here is the right link:
http://vista.pca.org/sfl/calendar.htm
Old 04-14-2002, 02:57 PM
1337 H4x0r

If thats what you are looking for I highly suggest attending the next event at GIR.
Old 04-14-2002, 04:56 PM
Haul'n the Family

Been to Gville befor. Its really cool! I had a great time racing there and hope to get back there soon. Do you know when the next event is? Im just hoping that Z-Hills will be cool its closer to home thats all.
Old 04-14-2002, 06:19 PM
drives euro trash

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by fastforward
Been to Gville befor. Its really cool! I had a great time racing there and hope to get back there soon. Do you know when the next event is? Im just hoping that Z-Hills will be cool its closer to home thats all.
May 4-5.
Old 04-15-2002, 12:54 AM

Ill be at the Z-hills one. I hope to attend a Gainesville one in the near future.
Old 04-15-2002, 01:45 PM

Porshe puts on a good track. It is faster then the gainesville track. I raced the last one they had at the airport. It was a fun setup they had. I hope to makje it out there.

Quick Reply: Z-Hills Racing