Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

TampaRally.com is now online

Old 01-23-2008, 08:58 PM
legend behind the cowl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TampaRally.com is now online

the Home of Tampa Rally and Performance and Treekiller Enterprises.
tamparally.com - Home

Not a whole bunch of content right now but it's coming. at least the news feeds are working as is the links calender is coming.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:24 AM

Good job, Jeff!
Old 01-24-2008, 07:24 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

If you ever need any graphics done, I'd love to help out! Lookin' good so far, great job!

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 01-24-2008, 07:36 AM
legend behind the cowl

Originally Posted by presidential
If you ever need any graphics done, I'd love to help out! Lookin' good so far, great job!

Always and like the club, it's a community thing. I am opening up the site to it's members to add events, news, links etc. so if you feel like dressing up some graphics, that would be great, I'm not a Graphical type guy, but i can give you access to change things if you like.

We need someone who is capable of making the site look less crappy. move some things around, adding features is easy so if you want to co-admin I am looking for 3-4 good people that will be willing to help, add features, keep the calender up to date.

Last edited by treekiller; 01-24-2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:45 AM
aspiring luder

site looks good
Old 01-24-2008, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by treekiller
Always and like the club, it's a community thing. I am opening up the site to it's members to add events, news, links etc. so if you feel like dressing up some graphics, that would be great, I'm not a Graphical type guy, but i can give you access to change things if you like.

We need someone who is capable of making the site look less crappy. move some things around, adding features is easy so if you want to co-admin I am looking for 3-4 good people that will be willing to help, add features, keep the calender up to date.

I can do graphics and logos no problem. I'm still a bit rusty with html but I'll bone up a bit. If you've got a bunch of pictures, I can make you a logo/banner/signature since I'm pretty darn bored and I wanna help the cause.

1973 VW Squareback

RIP Tim

Old 01-24-2008, 07:39 PM
legend behind the cowl

yea go ahead and sign up, I see presidential already did, I can flip the switch and give anyone author access to post results and write stories, or if you really want to get involved I can give you administrator access, to help make it look and function well. the back end is built on a Joomla framework which is simple/stupid to configure there is a million free applications for so if anyone wants a specific item added just ask me I can find it and add it.

My main concern is finding someone that understands HTML and CSS and can help polish up the formating, like making the Blog 1 column instead of

2. and since it's a free community site as long as I can trust you not to take it down or mess it up we can give you access to the part you want to be in charge of. Blog, News, Links, calender, Photo album. there is no limit to how far we can go with the right people chiming in. I eventually want to add event registration to save the local clubs some money. but I have yet to find that plug-in.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:05 PM
aspiring luder

i'm signed up, trying to figure everything out, looks promising
Old 01-25-2008, 05:16 PM

New header banner is up and running.

1973 VW Squareback

RIP Tim

Old 01-27-2008, 07:30 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

< is now a member . now if Yahoo would work I could log in

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production