Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Sunday's Rally Results

Old 11-26-2007, 09:05 AM
legend behind the cowl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunday's Rally Results

Last edited by treekiller; 11-26-2007 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:12 AM

I was the first one to the finish, does that mean I won?
Old 11-26-2007, 12:46 PM
legend behind the cowl

Originally Posted by Loren
Of course, you are a winner!
Old 11-26-2007, 03:57 PM
TOTALLY AWESOME.

Heyyyy we won novice! SWEET
Old 11-26-2007, 04:25 PM
PWN5 J00

FYI, we ran equipped.

- Mike
Old 11-26-2007, 04:25 PM

Yeah we won novice and got 3rd overall! Sweeet. BUT I was the driver and Sean was the navigator.

I DID let him drive though, only when I was sure that I could make up the time for all of his mistakes.

Soak up the limelight Sean... soak it up.

BUT GREAT EVENT! Started off rocky with the sketchy neighborhood dudes, but ended up being the jam session. Looking forward to the next one.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:21 AM
legend behind the cowl

Originally Posted by ilida
Yeah we won novice and got 3rd overall! Sweeet. BUT I was the driver and Sean was the navigator.
BUT GREAT EVENT! Started off rocky with the sketchy neighborhood dudes, but ended up being the jam session. Looking forward to the next one.
The results display with whatever was put into MAE I will correct Mikes class because I switched the wrong mike.

Once you've WON a novice class, you are required to register in your respective open class. for future events. this has a two fold effect. it keeps those that are good enough to compete open in their open class, AND... in open classes you generate year end points in your given class.

You cannot control Crazy rednecks. I gave the hunter warning speech but not the crazy redneck speech. In past rallies I have had. weed whackers, chainsaws and shotguns brandished at competitors, this is just a fact of rally, they never do anything (they don't live in the middle of the woods because they have people skills) The worst "encounter" we ever had was one redneck pulled his Cab-over tractor (the one that pulls a 18 wheel trailer) and blocked the road. so we had to scrub the stage.. of course the cops gave him a ticket since we were legal and he was breaking the law. I understand, that is why we follow a specific set of rules that keep us off "private" roads, we could get in trouble for trespassing on private roads if they are marked as such, a rule which I follow strictly.

Last edited by treekiller; 11-27-2007 at 06:28 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by treekiller
The results display with whatever was put into MAE I will correct Mikes class because I switched the wrong mike.

Once you've WON a novice class, you are required to register in your respective open class. for future events. this has a two fold effect. it keeps those that are good enough to compete open in their open class, AND... in open classes you generate year end points in your given class.

You cannot control Crazy rednecks. I gave the hunter warning speech but not the crazy redneck speech. In past rallies I have had. weed whackers, chainsaws and shotguns brandished at competitors, this is just a fact of rally, they never do anything (they don't live in the middle of the woods because they have people skills) The worst "encounter" we ever had was one redneck pulled his Cab-over tractor (the one that pulls a 18 wheel trailer) and blocked the road. so we had to scrub the stage.. of course the cops gave him a ticket since we were legal and he was breaking the law. I understand, that is why we follow a specific set of rules that keep us off "private" roads, we could get in trouble for trespassing on private roads if they are marked as such, a rule which I follow strictly.

Haha yes, you cannot control crazy rednecks, that's for sure.
In fact, I'd go as far as to say it made the whole experience even more adventurous. Once I saw their shotguns and suspicious stares, I knew I was living on the edge, lol.
Awesome event! And no worries on the results. I just wanted to give Sean a hard time.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Loren
Sure -- we got the mosquito bonus....
Old 11-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Race Photographer

I had bug spray you know

"I am and what I do are not a taxable commodity for you to use and abuse" - Me

This is my fuck the government movement