Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

BMW CCA AutoX Nov 25th

Old 11-16-2007, 03:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone is invited to sign up and come on out for one of the best year end events ever.
Should be a great Porsche / BMW challenge event number one of two in the series.
BROOKSVILLE - BE THERE!

Look forward to seeing everyone there,
Keith R
JFF Racing
BMW BS M3 / HS 318i
Old 11-16-2007, 04:43 AM
The Fat Cobra

Wish I could be there, guys. I have been busy settling into my new apt on Davis Islands. See you next year.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:01 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

Originally Posted by Muddy
Wish I could be there, guys. I have been busy settling into my new apt on Davis Islands. See you next year.
Where at on Davis? See you around

Russ won't have his 318ti plus with his new build i wouldn't want to drive it so this year Dennis has offered up his car for me to drive ... thanks man

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 11-16-2007, 08:58 AM
The Fat Cobra

Originally Posted by chi town brat
Where at on Davis? See you around

Russ won't have his 318ti plus with his new build i wouldn't want to drive it so this year Dennis has offered up his car for me to drive ... thanks man
I'm at 35 Davis drive. The wife and I will be at Yoeman's Pub after work today if you want to stop by.