Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Auto-X/Road Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/auto-x-road-racing/)
-   -   It's offical It's Real and it's going to happen. (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/auto-x-road-racing/399797-its-offical-its-real-its-going-happen.html)

treekiller 06-06-2007 07:28 PM

It's offical It's Real and it's going to happen.

September 1st 2007

Rally Rebels, with Treekiller enterprises, and Florida Region SCCA Bring you;

"The Treekiller Rally"

Start/Finish Brooksville Loyal order of Moose.
17129 Wiscon Rd
Brooksville, FL
34601-9044
Phone: (352) 796-8371

Entry Prior to 8-1-07 $30 $40 after 8-1-07

Registration from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Route instructions will be provided upon completed registration.

Food and Drinks to be provided to all compeditors during registration and pre-event, Adult beverages availble at discounted prices post event and during awards.

Please PM me for an entry form and tech sheet, first come First Served limited numbers of entries. or email me. ltclloyd@yahoo.com

There will be trophies for Classes:

Equipped (no navigational limits), all GPS equipped vehicles

Limited (clock, 1/100 odometer and calculator or computer not linked to a clock or mileage device),

Stock (clock, stock odometer and non-programmable, single memory calculator), and

Novice (same equipment as Stock, but less than 10 events combined experience)

Best Index of Performance Award and door prizes.

Car numbers will be assigned by class for pre- registered entrants. Registration will close when 40 cars are entered. So, Preregister Now!!

A Road Rally is not a Race. It is a test of driving skill and precision navigation. even a well seasoned driver will be challanged.

The this event will take place in the afternoon and evening, traversing the state forests of west central florida. Roads used will be both paved and unpaved (dirt and sand). Legal speeds will be used.

It is highly recommended
that vehicles have reasonable (4") bottom clearance, many rally roads have no street lighting so auxiliary lignhts may be desired. All competing vehicles must be street legal, properly registered and insured.

Each team must consist of 1 vehicle and 2 people, a driver and a navagator, additional passengers will be permitted at the discression of the rallymaster (must have seats and belts for all occopants)

chi town brat 06-07-2007 06:30 AM

It is highly recommended
that vehicles have reasonable (4") bottom clearance
I don't think Viveks or my car will meet that recommendation though I could adjust mine and I think he can as well.

Hmmmm. . .

Nice to see the SCCA support this event. I'll send a PM so we know what the tech consists of.

treekiller 06-07-2007 07:12 AM

4" is not a lot, even most lowered cars are within this guideline.

chi town brat 06-07-2007 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by treekiller (Post 4254116)
4" is not a lot, even most lowered cars are within this guideline.

Tell that to the guy who slammed my coupe in TX on stock shocks no less :nono:

I'll have to check the hatch, but I have gotten it stuck before :oops:

clean teg 06-08-2007 02:46 PM

shit I'll have to raise my integra 2inches

95gainfla 06-09-2007 06:46 PM

care to share the tech portion please? i think this would be fun.

treekiller 06-10-2007 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by 95gainfla (Post 4262517)
care to share the tech portion please? i think this would be fun.

???

jlude90 06-11-2007 06:34 PM

probably asking what tech entails

i think i have 2,5" clearance, i need to figure something out...

bam2002 06-12-2007 03:15 AM

Tree, can you tell us are the non paved roads just dusty or would we be advised to not use a car with a stiff suspension..

I got the Email from you and will be sending in the paperwork shortly.

B

jlude90 06-13-2007 05:06 PM

thats the impression that i had, if not i need to steal my girls stock suspension, i gave mine away but i may need it anyway to achieve ground clearance