Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

**Reminder: January '07 Brooksville pre-registration closes on 12/27/06!**

Old 01-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Wanna buy a monkey?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nunyo
yeah, if Albert is turning in seperate lists for Sat and Sunday, I'm screwed too. I'm betting on one list per weekend.

I too am looking for a co-drive. I spent the money for fixing the Miata on fixing my motorcycle. See yall out there this weekend.
You're welcome to burn some tires off the NC if you like. It's a whooooole different animal now.

Oh, the joys of owning a Honda!.....................And the joys of owning a Mazda!
Old 01-04-2007, 07:42 PM
rocktastic

So those of us who only registered for Sat won't be able to get in the gate Sun?
Old 01-04-2007, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by robofunc
So those of us who only registered for Sat won't be able to get in the gate Sun?
You should be fine. I seriously doubt there will be two separate lists.

Jeremy

Old 01-05-2007, 04:58 AM
rocktastic

Awesome. I was afraid I was going to miss another event because I wound up having to work Sat.
Old 01-07-2007, 03:52 PM
Now with less suck

It was a great kickoff to the 2007 West Coast CFR Solo Season. Saturday saw ten runs a piece with a few new faces that I'm sure we'll be seeing more of. Sunday saw 5 competition runs amid one of the larger turnouts for the Brooksville site. I want to personally thank our crew for showing up and making the event weekend run as smoothly as it did. I'd also like to thank Jason and Charles for generously sharing your toys with me this weekend. I'm still blown away by how good the MX5 is with its new suspension. It's truly a shame that the setup is a not a factory option and thus legal for the stock class. Charles your car is a hoot, the power output of that motor is just too good for words, (I do hate the traction control though ).

Thanks again to all that came out and played with us this weekend, we had a lot of fun.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:52 AM
! Ne shab'rud'ni !

man . man . man . i soooo hate that i couldn't be there this weekend and that i may not be able to particpate until march ....

if i'm out there i'll be sure to volunteer in the meantime

glad to hear the 2007 season started out so great!

by http://www.flickr.com/people/8341770@N07/, on Flickr
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #017 chi town brat TR "eg6" crew #6

I see people out there spending money on the car to improve it … If you spend half that effort just working on your driving skills, making you and the car work together as a team, then you’ll go faster – period. To make the car go a second faster on the track takes a lot more energy and money than making yourself drive it one second faster.
the late Tom Thrash SCCA Solo E Production
Old 01-08-2007, 08:29 AM
I Heart 2nd Gear Racing

I'd also like to thank Jason and Charles for generously sharing your toys with me this weekend.
As much as you do for autocrossing in our area, I'm just glad to get an opportunity to help you out in some way. Besides, the trade off was more than fair since you offered so much driving instruction. Hopefully, I'm on my way to adopting a less conservative driving style.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:43 AM
who stole my intercooler?

i discovered a bone stock s2000 is much more fun than my subaru but by far the coolest part of the day was getting the dad hooked on autox
Old 01-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Wanna buy a monkey?

I'm still blown away by how good the MX5 is with its new suspension. It's truly a shame that the setup is a not a factory option and thus legal for the stock class.
Nobody was more surprised than me how well it did! I was expecting an incremental improvement, but it was like a totally different car!

With all the rain, I think you got more dry runs in the car than I did for the weekend, heh.

Big thanks to everyone for a fun event!

Oh, the joys of owning a Honda!.....................And the joys of owning a Mazda!
Old 01-10-2007, 07:02 AM

Results - 2007 Results

Jeremy