Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

PCA in Z-hills June 25th

Old 06-26-2006, 04:12 AM
aspiring luder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i broke my car

like i said, i got fun run pics, if you want them hit me up, darryl, i'll email you the pics when i figure out whats wrong with my car
Old 06-26-2006, 04:16 AM
Blasian Sensation

Originally Posted by jlude90
i broke my car

like i said, i got fun run pics, if you want them hit me up, darryl, i'll email you the pics when i figure out whats wrong with my car
No problem bro, good luck with the car.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:48 AM
Wombat S14

great event, awesome coarse 46.9xx for me, should have been better though.
Old 06-26-2006, 03:38 PM
insert ego boosting quote

i had a blast. i just came out for the fun. first time even seeing an autocross event so i was clueless especially since i drove. everyone was friendly and very helpful though. my times were high but i dont care, had fun driving my stock civic. with practice, some sway bars, and good tires i could improve alot, but like i said it's just about having a good time to me.
Old 06-26-2006, 05:10 PM
aspiring luder

red hatch?
thanks for the helmet bro, you looked like you were havin fun, i'm glad the instructor helped you, hope to see ya out again
Old 06-27-2006, 05:00 AM
Blasian Sensation

Originally Posted by pearlcheeta
i had a blast. i just came out for the fun. first time even seeing an autocross event so i was clueless especially since i drove. everyone was friendly and very helpful though. my times were high but i dont care, had fun driving my stock civic. with practice, some sway bars, and good tires i could improve alot, but like i said it's just about having a good time to me.
It was definitely fun to push your car to the max in a controlled environment. I installed my rear sway bar 2 days before the event and I'm glad I did. Having adjustable Koni's are a BIG help also along with quality springs (I have Eibach sportlines). I plan on installing a front tie bar as well.
Old 06-27-2006, 02:06 PM
insert ego boosting quote

yeah, that was me in the red ek hatch. def. want to go to another one. very fun. some struts would be nice too since i'm running the stock ones. hope to see you guys at another one soon. later-adam
Old 06-28-2006, 04:47 PM
aspiring luder

Originally Posted by pearlcheeta
yeah, that was me in the red ek hatch. def. want to go to another one. very fun. some struts would be nice too since i'm running the stock ones. hope to see you guys at another one soon. later-adam
16 year old stock springs, shocks, sways, stock everything, the onlything different from the factory is the tranny...which is about dead

great event, i may run again, but i don't know how much is left in the car, so i may wait for the H...but that'd fuxor my class, but hey, i'm in the bottom now, may as well be at the bottom of a higher class