Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Sunriders AutoX 4/11

Old 04-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Rockin the Wagon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunriders AutoX 4/11

Just wondering who is going since its easter sunday and all? I'll be there ready to run.
Old 04-03-2004, 08:36 PM
Grift Consultant

i'll be there, and with new brakes. maybe this time there will be a slalom somewhere on the course.
"The genius of any slave system is found in the dynamics which isolate slaves from each other, obscure the reality of a common condition, and make united rebellion against the oppressor inconceivable." ~Andrea Dworkin

"If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law." ~Henry David Thoreau, 1849

That's right, bitches, TWO quotes!
Old 04-03-2004, 09:55 PM
Rockin the Wagon

we can only hope.
Old 04-04-2004, 10:12 AM
MaDe Of MoNeY

Where is it going to be at. Im thinking about starting to autocross. I live in town and country. If someone can give me directions or they are willing to let me follow them there I would appreciate it. Thanks
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 04-04-2004, 11:31 AM
MASTER BREWER:HOT TEA

take Memorial, to 275 south, onto the howard franklin bridge, take that across go though St pete till 22nd AVe? I think its after the big bend past downtown st pete, then get off make a right, till you hit 19 then make a left, look for a big blue buidling on your left that says SPC allstate
Old 04-04-2004, 01:49 PM

Do we have a course layout posted up anywhere yet?? Loren ?
Old 04-04-2004, 05:30 PM

Originally posted by perdition79
i'll be there, and with new brakes. maybe this time there will be a slalom somewhere on the course.
What's a slalom got to do with brakes?

Okay, here's the deal... we can't please everyone all the time. People complain where there are slaloms in every course. People complain when there isn't a slalom in the course. People complain when the course is too slow... then complain that the faster cars have an advantage when the course is faster. It's a no-win situation for a course designer... especially on a tiny little site like SPC.

What am I saying? Quit bitching and just make the most of the challenge that is presented to you! OR... join the club and volunteer to be an event chairman, then YOU can design a course.

(all that being said, I've not even seen a course draft for this event yet, so I can't give you any hints on what it will be like this time)
Old 04-04-2004, 05:38 PM
MaDe Of MoNeY

I come out there.
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 04-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Rockin the Wagon

oh well I'll have fun either way and I think I'll actually sign up for sunriders this time. I've only been out 5-6 times before and not signed up.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:43 AM
That Darn Probe Guy!

Default Easter Sunday AutoCross

I will be there. My wife is "NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT", because I will not be at her sister's house, with the rest of the extended family, celebrating the day. (Which has always seemed ridiculous to me since none of them are Christian.) Quite frankly I'd rather go have a root canal than go to the Easter celebration so this works out really well for me. Can we schedule an AutoX for next easter too? ; )