Auto-X/Road Racing Autocrossing, Road Racing & Other Forms of Sanctioned Racing

Sunriders AutoX 4/11

Old 04-05-2004, 04:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This one just happened by accident. I didn't plan it to be on Easter, I just picked the date based on where it was on the calendar! I like holiday events, myself. Labor Day and Memorial day are good, too. They are all days when most people don't have to work.

I've done an Easter autocross before, though. It's kinda strange. There are those who say "You're doing an autocross on Easter??? Nobody will come!" And it is true that attendance will probably be a little lower than usual... but there will still be a lot of people there.

To help with folks who have kids to hide eggs for or church obligations, there will be a second opportunity for registration during the lunch break (about 12:30-1:00, somewhere in there). No guarantees that the late registrations will get as many runs as the early ones, though! (if there are just a few, they will, but if there are LOTS of them, we may have to cut them short to get finished on time) So be there early if you can.
Old 04-05-2004, 05:43 AM
MaDe Of MoNeY

Ill be up there around 7:30am This will be my first time so wen I get up there If there is anyone willing to give me some pointers on what I need to do and where I would need to do I would apreciate it. Thanks
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 04-05-2004, 05:45 AM

A little extra help is always welcome in the morning. We'll definitely hook you up with all the help you could ever want or need.
Old 04-05-2004, 07:24 AM
MaDe Of MoNeY

Ill be there around 7:30am Im going to need to get the insurance waver so that I can have my parrents sign it. Is there anyway I can have the waver sent to my email address so I can have it signed and ready to go. Thanks ill be there and help out as much as possible. Thanks alot oh yea my email address is mikecivichb@yahoo.com so If you could send the waver there I would apreciate it. Oh yea and thanks alot. Ill see you guys there 7:30am sharp
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 04-05-2004, 07:33 AM

Originally posted by mikecivichb
Ill be there around 7:30am Im going to need to get the insurance waver so that I can have my parrents sign it. Is there anyway I can have the waver sent to my email address so I can have it signed and ready to go. Thanks ill be there and help out as much as possible. Thanks alot oh yea my email address is mikecivichb@yahoo.com so If you could send the waver there I would apreciate it. Oh yea and thanks alot. Ill see you guys there 7:30am sharp
The insurance company requires that all waivers be on their original forms. (probably so that no one can say that the copy was crappy and they couldn't read what it said, that sort of thing) All of the forms are kept in our equipment trailer over in St. Pete, so I can't even mail you one. Sorry!
Old 04-05-2004, 09:59 AM
MaDe Of MoNeY

Thanks any way. Does it need to be noterized? Ill just have one of my parents come up there with me. Im still going to go up there and help out anyways. When I get up there who should I talk to about helping out? I really want to get involved and get to know some new people. Thanks

Last edited by MacGruber; 04-05-2004 at 10:05 AM.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:05 AM

Originally posted by mikecivichb
Thanks any way. Does it need to be noterized? Ill just have one of my parents come up there with me. Im still going to go up there and help out anyways. When I get up there who should I talk to about helping out?
Yeah, you can bring a parent to handle the paperwork, no notorization required.

Just look for someone who appears to either know what they're doing or needs help doing something. We're not terribly organized early in the morning!
Old 04-05-2004, 10:10 AM
MaDe Of MoNeY

Thanks alot. I cant wait.
Old 04-05-2004, 10:16 AM
The Hoff

IMO the course should be extremely fast and any tight corner should be making a left hand turn.... i think that is a recipe for a really fair course.

2009 Ford Escape - Stock Toy Hauler/DD

2007 Lexus RX350 - Stock Wife Hauler

2009 Kosmic - The Toy - 125cc Vortex Super Rok TAG, (For Sale - $2800)

2007 Intrepid Silverstone - The Faster Toy - CR125 6-Speed
Old 04-06-2004, 10:19 AM

Originally posted by 99TL
IMO the course should be extremely fast
They dont have room to design a "fast course"