Auto-X/Road Racing For Sale Auto-X/Road Racing related items for sale

Tampa Rally Store is open

Old 02-16-2008, 05:40 PM
legend behind the cowl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tampa Rally Store is open

tamparally.com - Home

Hankook and Toyo Race tires (Even the NEW R88

Official Hankook Motorsports dealer, so you can redeem your Hankook bucks. If your not sure what these are ask me, because you are missing out on the best contingency program. they even pay out for Regional S.C.C.A. and P.C.A. autocross and N.A.S.A. TT events. up to $150 an event or $800 per season. including SCCA rallycrosses, and with kumho pulling their rally tire from the US dealers, and the contengency Hankook is the ticket.

K-sport Suspension, (I am only carrying their rally line now, but can order whatever anyone wants.) I used to be a huge Tein Supporter until k-sport won me over with a better product at a lower price. and I have been unable to break them, that is saying a lot.

Alfa Rally computers, simple, easy to use American made, reliable rally computers. from $175+

That's it I'm not trying to compete with tire rack or anyone, I'm not marking these products up, and I am only carrying the motorsports products. if you want to ask a question I have used all these parts and can give you honest answers. if something is crap I'll tell you not to buy it. We are not a "For profit" store, More like a courtesy for our local rally and RR guys that can't get a straight answer from a local dealer about a motorsports part. (which the guy behind the counter ,or the other end of the phone, probably never turned a fast lap in his life, and your relying on him for advice) the Store is manned by Tampa Rally club volunteers. and All proceeds go towards holding better events.

I don't want 1,000 sales a month, Don't waste my time asking me about street tires, or something for your moms Camry. I don't nor do i want to get involved with that. but if you want to know about a rally or racing part or some R-comps, I can help.

I also have access to, Hella, MOMO Sparco, VDO, and a myriad of other competition stuff I will NOT be listing on the website, but can look into ordering if someone twists my arm.

tamparally.com is a free club owned entity, and members are welcome to list anything they produce, or sell, for sale. Just shoot me an email.

Last edited by treekiller; 02-16-2008 at 06:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:27 PM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Ugh, wish I had known that you had a Sparco connection before I bought my steering wheel hub.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 02-18-2008, 06:28 AM
legend behind the cowl

Oh some of my distributors have 100+ lines, but much of the stuff I refuse to sell. I would prefer to sell a few things and know about them then 100 things and not.
Old 02-18-2008, 06:53 AM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

Yeah, I hear that. My horn wire just severed...it was exciting.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim