Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Audio HQ (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/audio-hq/)
-   -   Help! Indash E-brake sensor BS! (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/audio-hq/565088-help-indash-e-brake-sensor-bs.html)

ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16 04-18-2009 08:52 PM

Help! Indash E-brake sensor BS!

Ok, So i grounded out the wire for the indash in order to bypass it, All good. the stupid message stops popping up saying that its on some safe mode or something... But the screen still wont show the movie. The screens on, Just on the e brake protection mode. Idk why it wont come off.
I have a few wires left. A light blue, dark blue, dark blue with white stripe, and a yellow with blue stripe. I know the solid blues my remote, But wtf are the others? One is antenna, (blue with white stripe?) But what about the rest?
I really dont want to pay to have it installed over some single wire, So please help me out here lol
Thanks
Its a ARS DVM9300

Kyleisme 04-18-2009 09:17 PM

if you were close i would show ya.. what head unit i can check for ya

ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16 04-18-2009 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Kyleisme (Post 6544377)
if you were close i would show ya.. what head unit i can check for ya

Its some weird one... aps or something like that? Idk. Its a single din flip out.
I need help I got my stock radio in there until i get this figured out :lol:

Do you know what the problem would be?

Kyleisme 04-18-2009 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16 (Post 6544406)
Its some weird one... aps or something like that? Idk. Its a single din flip out.
I need help I got my stock radio in there until i get this figured out :lol:

Do you know what the problem would be?

you probably need to ground the parking wire aswell.. mine was light green..

Kyleisme 04-18-2009 09:44 PM

the blue with white is remote... blue is antenna.. so its either your yellow or light blue

ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16 04-18-2009 10:03 PM

Yeah the parking wires the one i grounded.
Idk. I would love a wire diagram for this head unit so that i could see which wires for what.
Anyone want to trade me flipouts? lol

MCOR 04-19-2009 06:13 AM

It might be easier if you actually tell us the brand name and model number of the unit. If you can't figure it out for some reason, post pics of the case and the face of the unit. If you have a yellow with blue wire and a yellow with black wire then it is an Alpine. You will need a PAC TR7 bypass for it.

We can't help you at all until we know what head it is. These days, almost no headunits are bypassed by simply only grounding the park brake wire. Manufacturers are a little smarter than that. But, they are ALL bypassable...

ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16 04-19-2009 09:56 AM

Its a ARS and the model number is DVM-9300.
I cant seem to find any info on it.

ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16 04-19-2009 10:01 AM

I dont even care if i have to drive with my e brake in a click.. Id do it. I just need to know which wires to tap into my E-brake.

Thatguysstuff 04-19-2009 04:40 PM

Wow... cant find shit on that radio....