Audio HQ Car audio, regular music, anything audio should goes in this forum.

Car audio shops

Old 01-20-2007, 07:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Car audio shops

Ok let me get to the point im new to Tampa and i wanna know where do i got to go to get the good speakers,i've been around some places but i havn't found something i like,i'm trying to find some good 4x6s and 6x9s for my car i would appreciate the help thanks in advance=).
Old 01-20-2007, 08:56 PM
King of Ricers

throw them out and get round speakers with adapters. theres no such thing as "good" oval shaped speakers. they give you more output with less power but with that output comes a sacrifice in quality.

And I suggest diamond d3 components

Old 01-21-2007, 05:00 AM
isuck

for the cheap and decent = Polk DB components (all sizes work nice)
for the more expensive and more decent = diamond d3 components
for the expensive and pretty damn good = MB quart components

for the extremely expensive -- focals/rainbows

never ever ever ever ever ever get Eminence, no matter what the rest of your ghetto buddies tell you, these are NOT meant for car audio. These speakers were meant for guitar amps/cabinets and shit, they sound terrible to anyone with appreciation for music if you put them in your vehicle.

Need proof? -- Guitar Amps from zZounds.com

Scroll down, they have a section for eminence speakers.

Site for e. guitar shit. eminence speakers were made only for this, and thats all they're good at, dont get them for your car.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:21 AM

Thanks guys this information has helped me alot but ummm do you know where i can go to get those speakers down here???
Old 01-21-2007, 07:26 AM
isuck

Originally Posted by Randy69
Thanks guys this information has helped me alot but ummm do you know where i can go to get those speakers down here???
Online retailers, buzz off has the focals i believe, AVE in palm harbor has the Diamonds, polks are online (there is a HUGE special right now, i ordered last week 6.5"'s for just 130 bucks), mb quart i'm not too sure who has, and if you want to hit up T&J elite's he has a few component sets that will blow you away, full warranty and good prices, i just forget the brand names he usually carries.
Old 01-21-2007, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by P057
Online retailers, buzz off has the focals i believe, AVE in palm harbor has the Diamonds, polks are online (there is a HUGE special right now, i ordered last week 6.5"'s for just 130 bucks), mb quart i'm not too sure who has, and if you want to hit up T&J elite's he has a few component sets that will blow you away, full warranty and good prices, i just forget the brand names he usually carries.

Thanks i'll go look it up now