Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Ok so who watched teh fight last nite?

Old 12-31-2006, 06:02 AM
I use a Mad scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok so who watched teh fight last nite?

so i hate tito ortiz.........alot. anyways i was so pumped to see the iceman open a can of woop ass on him. that was awesome. i was at a bar in gatlinburg, tn and some tito fan said when they called it that tito was still defending himself.......i agree but the fight should've been called in the 1st imo he was bloody as hell, need less to say hahahahaha TITO you got knocked the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iceman-2

the chump-0

Old 12-31-2006, 06:05 AM
No

Originally Posted by smittyjasIII
so i hate tito ortiz.........alot. anyways i was so pumped to see the iceman open a can of woop ass on him. that was awesome. i was at a bar in gatlinburg, tn and some tito fan said when they called it that tito was still defending himself.......i agree but the fight should've been called in the 1st imo he was bloody as hell, need less to say hahahahaha TITO you got knocked the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iceman-2

the chump-0

they ended that fight too early. but ortiz is a bitch anyway so....
Old 12-31-2006, 06:09 AM
I use a Mad scientist

dude i totally agree with you, i would of loved to see tito get that face crushed.....hahaha cause he did look shitttty........but i also like that he got some of his own medicine........like he always does to shamrock......fav part of the fight was when tito had chuck against the cage and chuck elbowed the shit out tito's nose.....haha then tito proceeded to check to make sure it was still there...........hahahahahaha....tito finally fought someone worth a shit....pussy
Old 12-31-2006, 06:13 AM
No

Originally Posted by smittyjasIII
dude i totally agree with you, i would of loved to see tito get that face crushed.....hahaha cause he did look shitttty........but i also like that he got some of his own medicine........like he always does to shamrock......fav part of the fight was when tito had chuck against the cage and chuck elbowed the shit out tito's nose.....haha then tito proceeded to check to make sure it was still there...........hahahahahaha....tito finally fought someone worth a shit....pussy
yep.

forrests head was bouncing off the ground when they stopped his fight.

howd you like arlovski knocking that bitch out from his back with a right jab, right after they paused the 2?
Old 12-31-2006, 06:18 AM
I use a Mad scientist

Originally Posted by BiPolar
yep.

forrests head was bouncing off the ground when they stopped his fight.

howd you like arlovski knocking that bitch out from his back with a right jab, right after they paused the 2?
dude you see forrest start crying i like him but jardine when he hits he hits.............and as far as arlovski, everyone thought that was cheap....i thought it was perfecto john mccarthy told them both you ready........and dude tried to move arlovski's leg.....and yea he pulled the trigger......hahahaha that was funny......how bout the skinny cat when he put ol'boy to sleep and while he put him to sleep he told the ref um i think he is out...........lol i love the ufc specially when its free.......
Old 12-31-2006, 07:50 AM
The slowest STi in the US

This is one of the best UFC events of the year for sure. I was going for Tito the whole time, but shit happens... I like Liddel too. I did notice Liddel had his six pack turned into a keg last night. But truth be told, Liddel knows where to connect those hay makers and his fists are lethal. I just dont know why Tito didnt bring this fight to the ground as it should have been. I knew if the fight was on their feet, Liddel had the shot. Did you guys notice that card filler match after Forest got owned by the dean of mean? Big John Mcarthy was not happy about it. He didnt get to do the Main Event.

Looks like they are grooming that new heavyweight (Cro Cop?) for Silva.

But yeah... great PPV.