Subaru Tech All We'll Drive

Subaru tuning

Old 11-24-2006, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Subaru tuning

Hey guys. I have been tuning some cars and I have noticed that most tuning options are really expensive. I have several Pre-programmed stage 1 and 2 maps for all Subaru’s using ECU Flash. I have used this with my cars and other Subaru cars including the wrx, sti, legacy gt, forester xt, and outback xt. PM me if you are interested.

SOON Mitsubishi tuning too.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Am I OG Yet ?

Fine tuning is expensive b/c it takes time to get your specific set up perfect.
Something you will never get with a out of the box pre program. This has been posted in here before by other ppl, Local ppl are doing this for free so good luck getting someome to pay you for it.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by 813_05_STi
Fine tuning is expensive b/c it takes time to get your specific set up perfect.
Something you will never get with a out of the box pre program. This has been posted in here before by other ppl, Local ppl are doing this for free so good luck getting someome to pay you for it.
Yes I agree and I understand what you are saying. Fine tuning is precise but im not offering that. This is just a simple tune for a reliable gain in power and response until you are ready for a precise mod specific fine tune. Hence stage 1 or 2. This is not for cars with anything more then a stage 2 set up. Mods like u/p, full tbe, k&n intake. Very simple thats all.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Am I OG Yet ?

Originally Posted by Professor X
Yes I agree and I understand what you are saying. Fine tuning is precise but im not offering that. This is just a simple tune for a reliable gain in power and response until you are ready for a precise mod specific fine tune. Hence stage 1 or 2. This is not for cars with anything more then a stage 2 set up. Mods like u/p, full tbe, k&n intake. Very simple thats all.
Are you offering your services to the Subary community free of charge? If your not you need to be an Authorized Vendor, IBTL
Old 11-25-2006, 01:31 PM

unless your custom tuning the maps its worthless for a person to get a flash from you.

they can buy the cable for $80 and get the map off of Osecuroms.org.

6 letters spell it, 5 lifters be ticking on it, 4 cams spinning on it, 3in cutout on it, 2 heads flowing on it, 1 turbo creeping on it, SUBARU.
Osecuroms.org Opensource Stage II 2006 wrx 281 downloads and counting
Pm me about Subaru Tuning