American Iron Tech A haven for those who love classic American muscle cars

Cool HR Power Tour vids

Old 06-19-2005, 06:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cool HR Power Tour vids

check this link out to some cool power tour vids...nice edit and music in them too..It will get you a "feel" for how the tour was.

http://forums.hotrod.com/ubbthreads/...0&page=0#16310

Last edited by Flastangs; 06-19-2005 at 07:09 AM.
Old 06-21-2005, 07:54 AM

more power tour videos from a "mopar nut" point of view..Chevy guys might not want to see this video....CAUTION

http://www.totallyautoinc.com/
Old 06-21-2005, 09:14 AM
The Happy Mrs.

I've watched pieces of the videos. I leave them running and keep enlarging them to watch them since I'm at work right now. My sound is'nt working so I know I am missing some of the best part. I would love to be able to do something like that. It looks like a blast. Especially that scenery, all that open land and then those cars for miles. Arrrggg I wish my sound worked .
Old 06-21-2005, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by HerHotRod
I've watched pieces of the videos. I leave them running and keep enlarging them to watch them since I'm at work right now. My sound is'nt working so I know I am missing some of the best part. I would love to be able to do something like that. It looks like a blast. Especially that scenery, all that open land and then those cars for miles. Arrrggg I wish my sound worked .
Your not missing too much but some have good music dubbed over them. The Mopar guys site is good and somewhat funny.