American Iron Tech A haven for those who love classic American muscle cars

Upcoming American Iron Meets

Old 06-13-2005, 10:12 AM
Vechicle Whore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HerHotRod

Thanks for all the responses on the car shows in the diferent areas. It helps to know where everyone is and what is going on every where else .

I live in the boondocks, southern southern hillsborough county. I hate driving to pinellas county in my bohemath. I would make the trip to the Plant City show just beacuse it's awesome. Your dream car will be there.
2013 BMW X5
2008 Chevy TBSS awd
Old 06-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Jonathon

you might want to check the ford forum, we meet up every other week, you may want to make it the other sat
Old 06-14-2005, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by 74javelin
i've been to the wendys show a few times and i've gone to the burgerking show a lot. my amc car club goes there. there is around 2-8 amc's there every saturday. that brings up a funny story. this guy and his son come out of a 7/11 and see 2 amx's. the kid asks his dad what kind of cars they are. the dad says there amx's and told the son that it's the last time he'll ever see two amx's at the same time.

i ate at Quaker Steak and Lube before and didn't care for there food. but they do have lots of parking.

i'm fine with either place.
I saw and ran with about 10 AMX's on the Hot Rod Power Tour 2005. They are growing on me. I even told the GF I would mind getting one but the two seat thing may kill the idea for her.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:19 AM

I might have to check out one of these meets. I plan on getting a musclecar this year.
Old 06-14-2005, 08:44 AM
The Happy Mrs.

Well I'm trying to get all the info I can together on diferent shows through out all the areas. I figured I would post it all together in one place here soon. Maybe that can help people get some future meets together in other areas if you like .

Figment - Thanks. I forgot about the Ford meet schedule. I know you and Dave mentioned that to me before. Dave even made it to the Wing House last time, by accident .