WTB / For Sale Other Makes & Models Strictly Other Makes related for sale/WTB

FS: 2001 Daewoo Lanos Sport Hatchback. 91500 Miles. $2100

Old 07-09-2011, 11:26 AM
Daewoo Frankenstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2001 Daewoo Lanos Sport Hatchback. 91500 Miles. $2100

Up for sale is my 2001 Daewoo Lanos Sport in "Super Red". I am the second owner, the car has a clean title, a clean CarFax, and has never left Florida. It is quick, reliable, fuel efficient, and overall a nice, well-running car. I bought it in high school in 2006 and it has been my daily driver ever since. I recently graduated UF so I need to sell the car and buy something bigger that can tow. I'd love to keep it but I can't see myself using it much in the future and it would hurt me more to see it go to waste than to sell it to someone who would find it useful. I used to work as a mechanic in high school so the car has always been well cared for and well-serviced. I used all the best fluids and followed the recommended service manuals closely. This care is evident when you see how well the car runs. It has synthetic oil, synthetic brake fluid, synthetic steering fluid, synthetic transmission oil, and long-life Prestone coolant with Redline WaterWetter. Selling points include:

Professionally lowered on Eibach Sport Springs.
Professionally tinted to 35% with lifetime warranty tint.
Aftermarket NRG Steering Wheel
Aftermarket Razo Weighted knob with Short Shifter
Fully-upgraded sound system with 4 larger Pioneer Speakers, Pioneer 4 Channel Amp, Panasonic Head unit, all professionally wired with Stinger cables. Easily the best-sounding Daewoo on earth.
Full sound deadening (Hush Mat) throughout.
Two-tone leather interior
ICE COLD AC
Newer Falken Ziex ZE-512 Tires (80% Tread)
New Ceramic Brake Pads and Brake Shoes
New Clutch
Newer battery and alternator
Cold Air Intake
Fully adjustable fuel system with brand new Bosch pump.

The clear coat on the paint is peeling (no chance of rust - Daewoo zinc-plated all the body parts), the drivers seat has a tear in it, and the dash has some cracks. Other than that the car is neat looking, reliable, fuel efficient, runs like a top, shifts like butter, and is all around a great little car.

I know I'm forgetting a lot of parts but feel free to give me a call or text at (7-2-7) 3-6-6-8-5-8-8 and we can discuss the car, I can provide more photos, and we can set up a time for you to come by and see it. Car has 91,500 miles and the sale will include a clean title, 2 OEM Daewoo keys (rare), OEM Owners Manual, OEM Service/Repair/Wiring Manual, CarFax report and a handful of other parts that I still have and have yet to install. This is a great starter car for your student or a cool little project car for someone who is willing to be a little different than the standard Honda, Toyota, Ford, or Chevrolet driver. I will miss it.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:45 AM
Daewoo Frankenstein

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!