War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Lot of work, still a nice reward.

Old 08-13-2010, 11:08 AM
PSSHHH x2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lot of work, still a nice reward.

I made it out to CCC for probably the first time in 3 years the other night, and it was actually a fairly nice night out. Everyone was mellow, and things were going smoothly. That is, until, the goon squad comes rolling in with their barely running pieces of shit. They park right next to my friends and I, and begin running their mouths before they even get out of the car. The typical "My boys shit is so nuts fast yadda yadda yadda" and they start pointing out people lookin for races. I knew eventually I'd get the finger at me aswell, but I think it threw them for a loop when I asked them how much they had to lose. SIDE NOTE: Over the years, sandbagging has really lost its form, no one really understands it, let alone performs it very well. BACK TO STORY: Saying that, I completely stirred the pot and they all start heading over with "oh what ya got? That little nissan right there?" I kept a straight face and said "Yes, I do own that, but since you guys are as fast as you say you are I will be going home to grab my trailer." I get the "ohhhhh he has a trailer queen" speech and how they waddled their clunkers out on the street but they are so fast....I turn to them and be very blunt, "I have 500 dollars, between my friends and I, we have just under 3000, don't come out here running your mouths if you have bullshit to back it up with." The ring leader comes back with that oh so common phrase "Ill call my boy, he will race anything, he aint skurred" I smirked and said "Anything?" and got a "Hell yea..ANYTHING." I tell my friends to handle the rest of it and get it set up and I was heading home to hook up the trailer and I'd be right back. Just as I am backing into the driveway I get a call back that it's a 455 pontiac on some bottle and he'll be heading out. At this point, Im thinking best case scenario, if its true, is this bitch is a low 10's car, but more then likely its going low 9's. Anyways, fast forward 30 minutes and I am pulling back in and I see the bird sitting on a trailer too. The owner, thankfully, was not as much a fuckin moron as his buddies. We chatted a little bit and agreed on a spot to go to and that if he was going to run bottle I was too, cause I thought he was easily a mid 8's car (bait and hook #1). Owner becomes hesitant and reluctant so I offer to give him some weight on the 2nd and 3rd race (bait and hook #2) He agrees to the run finally and we're both setting up the rides. I get down with my torch and heat up the bottle(bait and hook #3) and I see him workin on his tires as I catch a glimpse he has a push system...don't see that too often. We do our burnouts and get it lined up. We rev them up as we watch for the 3rd flash. It comes, and we are gone, we're dead even after 2nd and 3rd and I am slowly creeping it out on him and by 5th I have a 1/2 bike on him and take the win. At this point I know something is up, I wasn't supposed to win that race, or he didn't spray me either. We get back and we get to talking about how the next race is getting set up, and of course...he wants me off the bottle...the thing is...I didn't use the bottle the 1st pass either. At this point, I realize, I am going to lose the 2nd race...and not by much. We lined them up again and go back at it, he sprayed me after the 1-2 and took a 2 car run on me...and beat me by about 3. We make it back again and figure out the last race...to catch you up...i haven't sprayed any pass yet, and he probably only used a single stage on this last one that gave him a 3 car win not even spraying it out of the hole, I have a lot of work left here. The last pass he offered to give me the move and he'd leave on it, and I was on motor. The guy is now just being cocky..you don't give a half second or more to a 150mph trappin vehicle without havin a trick up your sleeve. Oh, and I have to completely remove my bottle this time, because he thinks I still sprayed last pass even though I said I wouldn't and didn't. That was the window of opportunity that I needed right there. I took off the air shifter bottle instead...remember earlier I was torching a bottle to heat it up? yea, it wasn't the go bottle... We get it lined up again and I get it up to about 8000 and the guy gives me the signal he is ready too. I drop the hammer right there and hit 2nd and spray the piss out of it. By top of 3rd I realize he isn't coming back at all and short shift the last couple gears to let him close the gap on that 2nd stage. I ended up about 2 out with him closing steady.

After it was all said and done, we threw the bike back on the trailer, dispersed the winnings amongst everyone and everyone shook hands. Of course the nut jockers were still running their mouths, I don't know that the owner actually knew what happened but Im sure he had a feeling. I will say though it is refreshing that folks can still play the game...had he not gotten so cocky with giving me the move, it would have been a legitimately closer race.
Brocks megaphone
Spencercycle 10" swingarm
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Yea, that about sums it up...

Old 08-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Good race bro... Even better story...

2005 Joe Gibbs Silverado # 0396
1988 Monte Carlo SS 5.3/T56 and too many mods.
2003 Honda 954RR
Old 08-13-2010, 12:25 PM
let down & hangin around

great story, finally something worth reading in this section
Old 08-13-2010, 12:55 PM
likes minute rice

nice job
Old 08-13-2010, 05:46 PM
PSSHHH x2

Originally Posted by GRez
paragraphs are your friend.

either youre a fucking moron for hustling someone out of 3k and posting it on TR, or this is completely fake.
It was 500 bucks, they didn't have 3k to cover so we did 500 a run.

And honestly, am I supposed to be bothered about anything you say? I mean you have proven your incompetence time and time again... You telling everyone how your clutch slips in 1st on motor, but will hold a bottle in 3rd is just proof that you are a complete ass hat.

And you are seriously busting my balls because I didn't hit the tab a couple times when capitalization and proper usage of apostrophes have eluded you? Holy fuck dude. Get a life and quit jockin on my nuts. I'm flattered you want to be in all of my threads, but I don't swing that way. Why don't you go slow something down with one of your tunes or something?
Brocks megaphone
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Old 08-13-2010, 05:49 PM
PSSHHH x2

Originally Posted by black&white
great story, finally something worth reading in this section
omg...Scott? long time no see man.
Brocks megaphone
MPS auto shifter
Hays convertible clutch

Old 08-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Originally Posted by Sneakin Deacon
It was 500 bucks, they didn't have 3k to cover so we did 500 a run.

And honestly, am I supposed to be bothered about anything you say? I mean you have proven your incompetence time and time again... You telling everyone how your clutch slips in 1st on motor, but will hold a bottle in 3rd is just proof that you are a complete ass hat.

And you are seriously busting my balls because I didn't hit the tab a couple times when capitalization and proper usage of apostrophes have eluded you? Holy fuck dude. Get a life and quit jockin on my nuts. I'm flattered you want to be in all of my threads, but I don't swing that way. Why don't you go slow something down with one of your tunes or something?
X2... GRez your an idiot...

2003 Honda 954RR
Old 08-14-2010, 05:06 AM
2 slow 2 race

Originally Posted by GRez
paragraphs are your friend.

either youre a fucking moron for hustling someone out of 3k and posting it on TR, or this is completely fake.
why are you able to post in this war stories thread but not the other where your getting flamed?

Old 08-14-2010, 05:22 AM
Resident Ginger Kid...

Bc hes full of shit

2003 Honda 954RR
Old 08-14-2010, 10:40 AM
now with ls1!

wow cool to hear a story about 2 actually fast vehicles racing. what year was the t/a? and not to knock you and you story, but what happened to the days of "run what ya brung, and hope you brung enough"? should have just gone all out on both. see what vehicle is truly faster. I mean, hell given enough lenghts, and the hit, and restriction of power adders, anything can be a "fair" race. I just like seeing 2 guys line up and go balls out knowing cash is on the line