Updates, Bugs, and Suggestions Need something explained about the site, then ask in here. Report all bugs found in the software. If you have any suggestions for the site, please let us know about them.

got a question ? Guns and Ammo is hidden in other stuff for sale the classifieds

Old 02-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Project Fobra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The problem I have has to do with Email notification. This topic is covered in the link posted, however, following those instructions, I still do not recieve any notifications.

- I am using the TampaRacing Night skin.

- My Edit Options page does not look identical with the one linked, however I still show pretty much the same options. I have the little squares with checks rather then the circles with dots.

With that said here is what I have checked and unchecked:

- Login and Privacy

- Use Invisible Mode and Allow vCard Download are unchecked

- Message and Notification

- Recieve Email from Administrators is checked while Recieve Email from Other members is unchecked.

- Default Thread Subscription Mode has Instant Email Notification populated

- Private Messaging has Enable Private Messaging, Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages and Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up's all checked.

- Thread Display Options

- Visible Post Elements have Show Signatures, Show Avatars and Show Images all checked.

- Thread Display Mode has Linear - Oldest to First, populated.

- Number of Posts to Show Per Page has Show 40 Posts per page populated.

- Default Thread Age Cut Off has Show all threads populated.

- Miscellaneous Options

- Message Editor Interface has Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing populated.

I can recieve PM's, but do not get an email notification when I recieve one. I double-checked my Email Address under Edit Email & Password also to make sure it was correct.

I had 30 subscribed threads which I just deleted most, incase there is a thread subscription limit. I checked my email to make sure I didn't have anything to do with this blocked also. I have logged out, logged back in and even threw some salt over my shoulder! The cats not too happy right now but that is all I know to do so any help is greatly appreciated.

Click - FQuick
flickr
Old 02-20-2006, 04:47 PM
Is now ballin!

Originally Posted by Punkinterviews
When I sign on everything is fine. However, when I look at all the tech forums all of them show except for Honda/Acura Tech will not display. It's not even listed as a selection!? Was I banned? I honestly haven't said or done anything ban worthy (I'm running for MOD ).

Just wondering if someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Kris
+1 for me, except mine is in Member's Rides, it won't let me view it b/c it says I'm not authorized for it, when I'm getting rep pts for my car that is posted in there.. Can someone fix me up there, thanks.

RIP Kevin (Slo_Si) Gonzalez - 09/13/2006
Old 04-29-2006, 02:47 PM

why havent i gotten email notifications, it just stopped working for me out of no where a few months ago. and sometimes when i sign in it doesn't really sign in it reloads the page saying "you are not a registered user" up top. but if i click on forums after doing this i'm actually signed in.

but really i just came here to suggest an anything car tech section. for example if i am looking for maybe some work that isnt make/model specific. i usually just post in honda since i have a honda but i could be missing out on valueble information from say a dodge owner that doesnt check the honda topic. know what i mean? maybe im over looking it tho so i'll check again.
by the way i need exhaust work done if you know anybody pm me or tell them to. thanks.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:32 AM
They call me Cooter..

imo there needs to be a lexus tech forum...i know there is a toyota forum but there is so many toyotas that the lexus's get lost
Old 10-12-2006, 11:30 AM

Okay I have a little problem with editing my car profile. I used to have all my info in the comments box but when I tried to fill in the blanks where it says engine suspention ect. and erace whats in the comments box, when I save and go back to look at it, the info thats in the blanks is still there but the text that I deleeted is still there as well, only in some wierd brackets. See for your self. I'm not woried about it, just thought I'd let ya know.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:47 AM

Ok well I'm staying to gain access to my old account and it doesn't send my the email if I forgot my password. I did it once I clicked the linked and did everything it told me to do but it didn't change my password and now it doesn't even send me emails to reset. Can any admin help me out here my old one is the same username is this except without the 2. PM me here with any questions you have for me. Thank you.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:54 AM
I give out Dutch Ovens!!!

I am having probs with the TR Day theme. I cant leave rep, post a quick reply without having to sign on again. Also, when I change it to TR Nite, it doesnt stay like that and I have to change it after I go to anohter page.
Old 01-04-2007, 02:26 PM
mazda protege5

i cant seem to show my subscribed threads, i tryed all the options in the user cp options thing and nothing. ive wrote like 5 posts and i cant see the threads that ive subcribed to. it should automatically subscribe when you post in the thread right? thats how it is over at mazdas247.com??? help please.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:09 PM

Default what is this

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/vbgarage.php
a blank page when i submit my pics on my profile page
Old 02-24-2007, 03:20 PM
PS3: BiggNickTR

I am also getting blank pages when trying to upload photos. Says that two are in que though...

Quick Reply: got a question ? Guns and Ammo is hidden in other stuff for sale the classifieds