TRShop Reviews Reviews of service provided (good or bad) by local shops. Keep it factual and honest people, no flaming, no posting personal details and keep it ontopic.

Beware of Greg Whitaker @ WCR aka Chevpower

Old 01-26-2012, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of Greg Whitaker @ WCR aka Chevpower

Some time ago, (longer than I even wish to think about) I decided to take my car to Greg at WCR. To try and make a very long story short, after him putting me through hell and back for years, the end result is I've been F'ed out of a fully built transmission with transbrake & an L92 intake both in which were paid for in cash a long time ago. (See attached receipt).
I've heard every excuse in the book why I still haven't gotten my stuff, from house fires to sick children, to every family problem imaginable to him even swearing on his kids that I would get what I paid for.
There is a reason he hasn't been around lately and that's because he owes several people $ here in FL and then split to GA. where he is bouncing around trying to avoid everyone that's after him.

How many years do I have wait? I've since had to buy an entire new transmission and Intake. It absolutely kills me that I've had to buy this stuff twice! I hope this scumbag enjoyed living it up with my $$$. It's very obvious that i'm never going to see any of this stuff, I'm gaining nothing by posting this, I just want to give you guys a heads up so you don't get ripped off by this liar and thief, - Greg whitaker of WCR.