TRShop Reviews Reviews of service provided (good or bad) by local shops. Keep it factual and honest people, no flaming, no posting personal details and keep it ontopic.

Never go to 2nrwerks ....

Old 09-16-2008, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Never go to 2nrwerks ....

Hello everyone..

I dont post much but been around for a long while. I here to give my 2 cents on my experiance with this shop. I went to 2nrwerks on Sept of 06 for a custom turbo kit and bottom end. After 2 years of BS I just had enough of his talking and went to pick up my car. When I got there I found my car in pieces and not even in working order. Well that was not what really bother me. I found out when i was up there that all my parts to my turbo kit was not there. Of course he blamed someone else for having them. So when I asked him who he was, he did not know his last name or how to reach him.. fishy... So bottom line is that he will not refund me my money for all my missing parts or replace them. I am out a boat load of money that i will never see again until my lawyer gets it from him. Well that is the short version of my story.. If Todd is still around in Tampa do not go with him, I also talked to other people that got screwed with him.