Tampa Racing News TampaRacing.com front page news. View and reply to our news items here.

<< Track Event Protocal / General Rules >>

Old 03-30-2004, 05:34 AM
You can thank me later...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post << Track Event Protocal / General Rules >>

Here are just a few things to remember when you come to the Track Event this Friday:

1. IF YOU ARE NOT RACING PARK NEAR THE FENCE CLOSEST TO THE TRACK ANYWHERE PAST THE BLEACHERS. IF THIS GETS FULL START PARKING IN THE MIDDLE GRASSY AREAS. PLEASE DO NOT PARK ALONG THE MAIN STAGING LANES.

2. If you are on the pre-registered racers list you will need to give your name at the gate and pay the $35. If you have additional spectators with you they will pay at that time. ($5.00).

3. If you are racing you will be given a Tech card at the gate. Fill this out and turn them in at the front of the staging lanes when they call for them over the PA system.

4. Make sure to drive carefully down SR64 to the Track. It is not uncommon for speed traps to be set up on this road especially when something is going on at the Track.

5. NO UNDERAGE DRINKING ! I would hate to think what would happen to you should you blow the chance of future events because of your stupidity !

6. The snack bar will be fully operational.

7. If you have never been to the Track before please watch a run or two before racing to get a feel for it. If you have real specific questions post up a thread and someone will answer it.

8. Drive around the water box when going onto the track if you do not need to do a burnout.

Most of all enjoy and have a good time but use some common sense.

Feel free to add your .02 to this thread if you feel it will help.
PM or E-mail Me If you are Looking To Buy/Sell/Rent A Home.
Special TR Bonus For Using My Services.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:35 PM
You can thank me later...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for Fridays event.