Just a friendly heads up

Old 01-17-2012, 05:24 AM
Ride of the Month

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a friendly heads up

The Subaru is being called out on the kots list.

You can delete this after you have seen it

Jim
Old 01-19-2012, 02:58 AM
TampaBayTunedPerformance

Originally Posted by TurboFocus
The Subaru is being called out on the kots list.

You can delete this after you have seen it

Jim
Just saw it last night lol..thanks bro im on it.

James
Old 01-19-2012, 07:08 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

F*ck them grab a lane pussies, I would smack all them fucks down! New clutch going in and all. Look at how the excuses are flying for jokie MR.... That pussies car is week sauce, slow pos... I missed every gear and he could only keep the same cars he jumped out on me with... lol He missed a gear but wanted to gloat when I missed every gear lmao f*cking loser.... Kick their ass again James and when your done clip that birds wings.....
Old 01-20-2012, 04:05 AM
TampaBayTunedPerformance

thanks for the support....but i have no beef with grab-a-lane, steve or the jokie crew. If Carlos feels he can do better i am glad he is confident and looking forward to running him again....and on more boost since i realize that car can run pretty good. Also i have no issues with this upcoming challenger, whom i dont know personally, i am looking forward to running his firebird at bradenton, should be very close, i plan on bringing my "A" game

James
Old 01-20-2012, 05:02 AM
Tampa Stock

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
F*ck them grab a lane pussies, I would smack all them fucks down! New clutch going in and all. Look at how the excuses are flying for jokie MR.... That pussies car is week sauce, slow pos... I missed every gear and he could only keep the same cars he jumped out on me with... lol He missed a gear but wanted to gloat when I missed every gear lmao f*cking loser.... Kick their ass again James and when your done clip that birds wings.....
Sore loser much? I don't know you but I know Carlos and he is a stand up guy with a passion for skeet racing.

And if his POS beat you... i'd assume you have an even bigger POS.

Good luck to James and his KOTS conquest!
Old 01-20-2012, 05:39 AM
Ride of the Month

Grow up

Originally Posted by jcssti6265
thanks for the support....but i have no beef with grab-a-lane, steve or the jokie crew. If Carlos feels he can do better i am glad he is confident and looking forward to running him again....and on more boost since i realize that car can run pretty good. Also i have no issues with this upcoming challenger, whom i dont know personally, i am looking forward to running his firebird at bradenton, should be very close, i plan on bringing my "A" game

James
Hell yea man, i wanna see it on its a game. Your suby is sick.

Originally Posted by javasti
Sore loser much? I don't know you but I know Carlos and he is a stand up guy with a passion for skeet racing.

+1
Old 01-20-2012, 06:09 AM
Tampa Stock

Carlos drug my ass and retained his spot! Great guy and a hell of a fun time. Untill next time!
Taken from: Calling out Jokie MR - Page 7

Hypocrite much?

Last edited by javasti; 01-20-2012 at 06:12 AM.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:12 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by javasti

Yup I'm a sore loser and I'm but hurt... But I have $300 on it never happening again, any takers?
Old 01-20-2012, 06:31 AM
Tampa Bay Tuned Inc.

Our tuner Omar says he'll take the race with his blue evo. When and where?

Old 01-20-2012, 09:47 AM
Tampa Stock

Yup I'm a sore loser and I'm but hurt... But I have $300 on it never happening again, any takers?
Originally Posted by ThE iNfAmOuS p MoNeY
Our tuner Omar says he'll take the race with his blue evo. When and where?
There is your taker right there. Don't back down now...

Quick Reply: Just a friendly heads up