Terry I Need Help

Old 12-27-2009, 09:31 AM
99CivicSi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terry I Need Help

terry
its mike with the black lsvtec ek you did... i just copied and pasted wut i posted on another forum so lemme know what u think..........

a couple weeks ago i was at a friends house and developed a slight grinding noise coming from the transmission while it was in gear so i left and got on the highway to head home and tried to down shift to 4th to go around somebody and it locked me out of all gears. the only way it would let me in is wen i turned the car off and put it in 1st... continued driving got off the highway and stopped at a light and again it wouldnt let me into any gears.... so i pushed the car into the gas station and let it sit turned the car back on put it in 1st while it was sitting and the grinding sound got louder.. i drove home the rest of the way home and i had to basically had to bang it in gear so i initially thought it was the throw out bearing. i got a new throw out bearing today and my friend dropped the tranny for me and put everything back together.... the clutch disc it perfectly fine still has alot of meat on it and the pressure plate is good too..... i took it around the block and still doing the same thing.. except this time it only does it above 3k RPM's its im casually driving its fine but if im just a little bit aggressive i have to force it into gear and the grinding occurs same when i downshift... and one other thing is sometimes i hear a loud popping sound when i push the clutch in.......is it possible the pilot bearing is gone or the input shaft bearing???????
EM1 Crew Member #16

OVERDOSE CUSTOMS FROM BASIC MAINTENCE TO ENGINE SWAPS, CAR AUDIO , PAINT AND BODY
Honda,Toyota, Nissan,Ford,Chevy Dodge, Everything
14525 62nd streeet north Unit 3&4
Clearwater FL 33760
CALL OR TXT 727 465 8295

Iggy Azeala
Old 12-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Rick James bitch

Bring it by the shop and Ill take a look at it for you.
TR 5th Gen Civic CREW Member #14

T & C Racing

What VP Race fuel's should we carry?

FT Crew Mascot lol
Gotta love my hater fan club. I love the fact people worry about me 24/7 Ill never be forgotten. I love you guys.....
Old 12-27-2009, 07:37 PM
99CivicSi

aight man thanx ill probably be by tomorrow wednsday the latest
EM1 Crew Member #16

OVERDOSE CUSTOMS FROM BASIC MAINTENCE TO ENGINE SWAPS, CAR AUDIO , PAINT AND BODY
Honda,Toyota, Nissan,Ford,Chevy Dodge, Everything
14525 62nd streeet north Unit 3&4
Clearwater FL 33760
CALL OR TXT 727 465 8295

Iggy Azeala