Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

Moderator Application

Old 11-24-2011, 09:38 AM
Kenpo Master Technician

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moderator Application

Moderator Application

Car:
2011 Honda CRV, 1999 Civic 4 Door, 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback

Forums you would like to moderate
Honda/Acura Tech, Cars For Sale/Wanted.

Specific car knowlege:
I Got My first civic when I was 16 and was ill prepared financially to pay anyone to work on it, so I decided I would get a haynes manual and do all the work myself. I have had a handfull of Honda/Acuras since then and do all the work to them myself or with my buds. So in reference to Specific car knowledge it is mostly honda/acura but I do have knowledge in other vehicles imported and domestic.

Any experience at moderating:
Confidential (information that will need to be discussed directly with a mod or admin) but yes I do have experience.

The main job of a moderator is:
I think that the main job of a moderator is to guide people in the right directon in reference to posting a thread or posting on someones thread. To enforce rules and guidelines and to be able to answer any questions that might get thrown at me. TR User's see a mod as the boss and should never hesitate to ask questions but should also be aware that a mod does have a job to do in reference to deleting/locking threads and cleaning up language or harassive remarks on post/threads.

Why should you become a moderator:
Im on here everyday. I all the time private message people or post on people threads on how to post pics, or what info there missing to better help there thread results. I dont stir up trouble, I report post that are harrasive or have excessive foul language. I work 5 days a week and when I get off work I get on TR and spend time on here everynight. I know that I can help out fellow mods in the forums I've requested, there all the time getting on to people about bad threads and its time to let them rest a bit and let a new mod do the work.
I am a more than active member and a contributor to the site.

Users who do not like me:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, As far as I know I have no enemies.

Closing statement:
If promoted I will make sure that the forums I've requested stay neat and clean.

Thanks for your time, -Travis
real rota wheels