Suggestion Box & Help TampaRacing Use this forum to make site suggestions, apply to be a moderator, or to just help us out.

Pit Road Ban?

Old 04-25-2011, 04:51 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pit Road Ban?

I dont know if any other of the people that got banned got any kind of explanations but is there someone that could enlighten me? Didnt seem that anything that was posted that day was outside of the ordinary PR shenanigans and PR has consequently died after it. So, whats the point of having the off topic section if the people contributing and keeping it moving get banned whenever a mod gets pissy?

inb4glorydaysin04werebetter

I dont give a fuck what it used to be like, since ive been a member its been the best place on this site to kill time and catch some lolz and now its completely dead.

Rant/

PS: Gimme back pit road bitches!
Old 04-25-2011, 05:00 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by *JamReX*
I dont know if any other of the people that got banned got any kind of explanations but is there someone that could enlighten me? Didnt seem that anything that was posted that day was outside of the ordinary PR shenanigans and PR has consequently died after it. So, whats the point of having the off topic section if the people contributing and keeping it moving get banned whenever a mod gets pissy?

inb4glorydaysin04werebetter

I dont give a fuck what it used to be like, since ive been a member its been the best place on this site to kill time and catch some lolz and now its completely dead.

Rant/

PS: Gimme back pit road bitches!

I just picked a few random people who looked like they did enough annoying shit to have people PM and email me about it and did some iptables magic.

Nevermind.

My answer is : Civic99 & CorDite.

Close this thread.