Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 5.0/302 cold ac, 102k miles

Old 06-05-2016, 04:03 PM
blown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 5.0/302 cold ac, 102k miles

I have 1989 Lincoln mark vii lsc for sale or trade.
This is a unique car, for those that don't know about these. Has 5.0 ho engine from mustang (also this year came with factory forged pistons), Came with 4 wheel disc brakes with abs, 5 lug, keyless entry pad, auto headlights and dimming mirrors, all the trim and bumpers are mostly metal and not plastic. Digital automatic AC, The inside has plenty of room and goes good down the road.
Overall the car is in very good shape for being 27 yrs old.
Was 1 owner up to about 1year ago.
Has 102K original miles
Engine is all original and untouched, you can see has distributor boot, all the plug wire separators.
Brakes and tires show over 70% remaining
Does not have air ride, has coil springs, the front end makes some noises when going over bumps.
Previous owner replaced tie rods and alignment
AC works and is cold (right now blows out of defrost, I will fix if I have time, probably a vacuum line)
Outside is probably 7 out of 10 condition, main thing is some of the metal trim around windshield is missing and cowl panel trim panel has some rust (but the panel is replaceable), window dew wipes worn out.
Inside probably 6 out of 10 drivers side seat bolster is torn from sun damage, dash is cracked, top of the rear seats is cracked. But the headliner, carpet are good, windows work, premium radio works great. With dash mat and some seat covers would look a lot better.

When I got this car I replaced the battery, outside front light was missing and the passenger mirror was damaged, outside was pretty rough from sitting. I put some work into it and looking to sell it or get something else. If you have a project or something that doesn't have ac and are tired of it, this is a good car for you. $3450 OBO or Trade (813)5seven0-zero37zero Text or PM