Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

1989 S13 240sx Hatch SOHC Turbo KA24E-T

Old 02-16-2016, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1989 S13 240sx Hatch SOHC Turbo KA24E-T

Hello, I am entertaining the idea of finally selling my S13 Single Cam project. This car has a long history and unfortunately is inoperable and taking up space in my garage. I have owned it since 2011 and it was a great car for me. The last time the car was on a Dyno it made ~350 WHP and ~370 WTQ via an R.S. Enthalpy Flash tune at Fever racing by the Martin. I popped the felpro head gasket right before an open track day and left the country for Afghanistan. While over seas I had the head fluxed and built. I left the car with a friend to get running and to make a long story short it does not run. I believe it just needs the valve tolerances set as it is at TDC and BTDC and the dizzy has been checked for timing as well. The car ran for a minute or two after install and then stalled out and died so I was told. It does not have an ECU anymore for whatever reason, however when the next owner purchases another ECU and gets the car running again Martin of R.S. Enthalpy will tune the car for me to get you going. I am going to ask $2230 for the car and everything that I have to go with it. I have a clean title for what it is worth and I am willing to consider offers of all sorts. I need to buy new tires for my Camaro and baby stuff for my next kid so I am a motivated seller. ( I just cant bring myself to give the car away) Thank you for looking.
: ARP Head studs
12pc Valve Spring set
Cometic head gasket
Mechanical lifter set
Intake Plenum
Custom grind Mechanical Cam from O&J Performance Orlando
286 Duration

490-495 Lift

The engine machine work was done by rev masters in old winter garden.

Engine
Block bored .20 0ver
block and head decked
block magnafluxed and checked
valve job with new valves, guilds and seals
clevite bearings
aries 8.8-1 pistons
new head studs felpro head gasket
jgs exhaust manifold
tial 38mm wastegate w/ 10.3 psi spring
new greddy rs bov recirculated
garrett t3/t04e 360 degree thrust bearing turbo with the same miles as the engine
750cc top feed injectors
fpr/ walbro 255 fuel pump
wire tuck
n62 maf
megan aluminum radiator
white bunny hybrid clutch (d21 flywheel/280zx clutch)
3 inch full exhaust from the turbo back
custom outlet pipe
custom intercooler piping FMIC
dual electric fans with factory clutch fans
new clust master and slave cylinders

Managment
enthalpy tuned factory ecu
AEM truboost
AEM wideband
electirc oil preasure, voltage
water temp

Brakes/WHeels
front j30 calipers and rotors
rear brembo rotors/ hawk pads
goodridge stainless brake lines
New break booster
newer master cylinder
xxr 962 17x9 all the way around 215 45 17 rubber in very good shape more than 75% tread life left
25mm spacer front
30mm spacer rear

Suspension
tein super street coilovers
tein pillow ball mounts
energy suspension master bushing kit
new ball joints
new rack and pinion with inner and outer tie rods

interior
no stereo
custom one off dash
pretty mint interior
clean seats
nardi wood shifter

exterior
180sx rear valances
bomex aero rear view mirrors
custom hood spacers for ventilation.

~Brian 813-732-1719

The car also has a weld in cage that sat outside in Florida for two years so it is super rusty. I am not sure if it can be salvaged, but it will come with the car if you would like. I think it was a $400-$500 cage that I bought thinking the car would be running when I got home from my tour.

~Please note that I am willing to coordinate a time with anyone interested in the vehicle to come by my garage and tear the car apart if you wish to look at the head, bottom end, etc....

~Please either text me or shoot me an email. I likely will not respond to Forum P.M.
Old 02-17-2016, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can text images to you or attach them to an email.