For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

BEWARE Honda Heaven in Orlando!!!! Bad parts.

Old 05-10-2012, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BEWARE Honda Heaven in Orlando!!!! Bad parts.

I am going to start off saying that I have been a member of TR for many years and noone has taken my money like this before. I am informing the crowd here so that you don't fall a victim to this dishonest guy.
First off, some people might have bought with him and had a positive experience that is a very good possibility but I have had NOTHING but Headaches.

He goes under Honda Heaven and this guy is supposedly Cuban(what he told me).
Address is 1035 w. lancaster rd Orlando fl 32809 unit 9 and his number is 3212798142.
About 6 months ago I saw a post on Craigslist for K20 motor for sale, I called and he told me he has a bunch of A2s and Z1s for sale all the time 60-70k miles with trannies. Told me he was gonna let me drive the car before he pulls the motor out, and the price was $2200.
He called me 3 days later telling me he has a Z1 with 65K for me to come and buy it (1st LIE)

I got on it and went to Orlando one time. I saw a 05 RSX he had first off had trouble starting, in the morning but he said it has TPS problems. He managed to start it that morning and it ran rough, (wouldn't stay idling but he swore its a sensor problem and nothing mechanical) (2nd LIE).
I popped the hood and saw an A2 on the block in a 05 chassis asking him if the car has been swapped, he told me no he is not sure but don't think so.(3rd lie) It had a base model DC5, intake mani, exhaust mani, TB, with a K20A2 motor. The ECU was PND(base model) and the car just didn't seem right.
It was misfiring low rpm range but clearing up in high rpm and once more he swore it was TPS(4th lie).
I took it for a spin and it drove, but I wanted to pull the valve cover off to make sure it doesn't have some mechanical damage, and the plugs.
He pulled it and showed me VTEC cams as he knew what those were. Number 2 cylinder had some coolant in the plug tube but he swore it was from his brother washing the motor last night with simple green.
(5th lie). I am a dumbass for falling for this one.

We cleaned the coolant and I wanted to take it for a spin again to see whether it will happen again and came back the second time pulled off the coil and there was some traces again but he said we didn't clean it good and started urging me to make my decision since he has to pull the motor out and has other MAD WORK. (6th lie).

I agreed to it since he said he will give me a receipt and that he stands behind his stuff. As he pulled the motor it has bas model axles and he wanted to give me those but I demanded Type S so he brought them out of the back somewhere. As he pulled the motor I saw the block was very dirty as if it has 120-130k on it but the head really clean. It has some gray silicone for the pan and timing cover (non OEM) and I pointed all that stuff out but he was getting a little frustrated saying he already pulled it.

I gave him $2200 cash, and went on my way, got the motor running in my EK and here are the problems that I am having. Tranny grinds 2nd when shifted fast, motor had debris in the pan (bunch of silicone from a crappy job someone did) and a few metal chips, leaks coolant at the thermostat housing, leaks oil and coolant inside number 2 spark plug chamber. I contacted him 3 times asking him to tell me what the leak is about telling him I changed the grommet twice and a whole valve cover and still have a leak and he told me he doesn't know and he will ask his brother, then his mechanic.
About a week ago me and a friend pressurized the coolant system and took off the coil and saw that there is coolant seeping though at the bottom of the spark plug metal tube that is pressed in the head. We took the valve cover off and there were vise-grip markings all at the bottom someone trying to pull it out. (not sure). Told him about it and he pleaded the fifth.
Most likely a crack in the head between the oil and coolant passages since that tube will most likely factory not block coolant. He wants no part of this and tells me it is my problem he bought this car at an auction like this.

He is lied before on multiple occasions as I numbered his lies in 3-4 hour time frame. He is lying again buying the car with problems, but of course I have no proof and even if I did nothing I can do about it.
So I need a head now and he didn't even offer to sell me a different one for whatever the price. He is not sorry because business is business.

I admit I made a few rookie, careless moves myself no doubt about that but just want to let you know TR be careful buying from this CON artist and his boys, brothers, and mechanics.
I hope people on Orlando see this as well, I have seen him post here, Craigslist, and I am sure K20A.org.

What would Jesus do in times like this? I ask myself. I know where his shop is.

P.S.I hope this stays on and doesn't get deleted because we need to know who we are buying from and their affiliates. I am going to try to find some of his posts on TR and the List.
Thanks
Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 AM
HPC tuned / DRAG CARTEL

Great heads up

Old 05-10-2012, 06:04 AM

There is a lot of stuff and here is an add on Craigslist.

Please don't confuse this CROOK with another user name on TR that goes by name HondaHeaven from St Petersburg. As I have no experience with the local guy.

integra parts HONDA HEAVEN over 25 honda 4 parts call me now or text -

Last edited by 57trim; 05-10-2012 at 06:08 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:14 AM
90% grind 10% sleep

Damn Jazz..I was going to text you,since i havent heard from you in a minute.
I TUNE KPRO AND S300
I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE
E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR: A tool ten times harder than any known drill bit that snaps neatly off in bolt holes thereby ending any possible future use.

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Then stop wasting peoples time, run your car and not your mouth... thats why you will always race slow cars, fast cars race for money....
Old 05-10-2012, 06:48 AM

That's how that went brother. Trying to financially recoup!!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:58 AM

I would have walked away when the motor wouldn't start. Just asking for headaches.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:05 AM

Right, but I bought an EK with a bad D series and needed to get the ball rolling with the K swap so I can drive something. I made a mistake rushing and being pressed for time. I know, I made a mistake.

His ignorance about the whole situation is what gets me boiling tho.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:16 AM

You should have gotten a warranty on the engine, sorry to hear about that though. I have a tranny from them for a D series and they gave me 30 days warranty.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:51 AM

Yes, he did say that he will stand behind his stuff but for how long?
Old 05-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Disciple of Christ

I have dealt with him in the past and have always felt unsure about it. $2200 for an A2 swap seems to good to be true, and it was. It's a shame deception and misinformation seem to go hand-and-hand in the automotive aftermarket world. Hope you get this settled, but don't resort to anything that makes you as low as him.

Quick Reply: BEWARE Honda Heaven in Orlando!!!! Bad parts.