For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

BEWARE Honda Heaven in Orlando!!!! Bad parts.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:31 PM
HondaHeaven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^Thanx Rob, no worrie's bro. I hope dude in orlando has some poop paper!
Originally Posted by Robert Benson
Bump for Honda Heaven in St. Pete...sold me a legit as fuck extra mint Y8 a few months back. Hell I still owe him for some S.I. lights and he hasn't hassled me or nothing. Great prices, great guy. Don't confuse him with the Orlando trash. As a side note, I still got you for those lights bro...just been busy and I forget. I'll hit you up to come out there soon. Message me if you got anything we can do with my new LS-VTEC
Old 05-11-2012, 04:42 AM

Thanks guys, I still have not made up my decision as to what I am going to do with the motor and all.
I only hope people see this and change their mind doing business with this Crook.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:04 AM

im a previous buyer from HH and he was completly honest true to his word on what he knew. i bought an a3 with a spun bearing and he said if i wanted the cash back he would do that. he is an honest man. the reasons he believed it was a tps isnt a lie but am accusation based on a techs educated gues. not a lie. he just said he will refund it. hes a good guy id buy from him again if i still buy honda parts i send people to him causehe makes an honest trade. il back HH up
Sinister CC member #5
UK TEAM WSS
still reppin in the states!

Old 05-11-2012, 05:05 AM

i really want to know what is wrong with the engine being a tech just curious seeing there was a bad silicone job that wasnt oem so it was sent to some shop? post more info on what goes on cause im curious good luck
Sinister CC member #5
UK TEAM WSS
still reppin in the states!

Old 05-11-2012, 08:14 AM

What are you talking about 92_EG_R? He by no means offered to work anything with me but didn't want any part of it.
Oh he lied, on multiple occasions! Please don't dispute the fact that he lied.

I kept asking him for 5-6 months what is wrong with the motor and why it is leaking coolant and oil on the spark plug tube and every dang time he kept telling me a different thing. First he doesn't know, then he will check with the mechanic, then he bought the car like that.

Let me tell you something!! When you claim you have a Z1 with 65k for sale for $2200 but you end up selling a A2 with 120K and all base model parts rushing a customer and making them feel like you are doing them a favor it is a problem you know. I made a mistake for buying a wrongly advertised motor and tranny, but he is a CROOK and a bad business man and that is it.
I dropped the pan on the motor and it had some metal debris, and not just fine powder due to normal engine wear!!! I used to build motors so I know what is suppose to be in there and what is not. The tube that is pressed in the head has no silicone associated with it and it is leaking.

So being a TECH why don't you give me your educated guess as to why I am leaking a mixture of oil and coolant into a spark plug tube saturating my spark plug and so far ruining 2 coils. As if I didn't pressurize the cooling system and saw a leak. Also, Sir. Tech why is there metal debris a size of grains of rice(solid) in my oil and the pan??
So if Honda Heaven CROOK from ORLANDO is such a great guy why am I posting this, just sheer satisfaction of blasting someone on TR? I don't think so. Many people can vouch for my horror K swap and enigmatic oil leak that I had for the last 5 months.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:46 AM
91ef

his name is Danny, I've had great experience buying motors from him. he gets the cars from auctions. he doesnt know what's wrong with them if there messed up or not, he just buys and parts the cars out sounds like you got the unlucky swap:/ but it is messed up he didn't try to help you. sorry man.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:31 PM

i have been out to that place before and felt uncomfortable i havent gone back since. i did get a rear brake swap for 90 dollars but it felt skech the whole time
Old 05-11-2012, 12:33 PM

nothing against all spanish people but everytime i get rippped off its from a spanish guy. orlando is like 75 percent spanish could be why but god damn

i bought a red light of death ps3 from a spanish guy and all i wanted was the damn blueray so i asked specifally does the blue ray work. ya ya it works. NO IT DIDNT . you broke the ribbon and had it taped on with electrical taped. bought a integra from some piece of trash on this website and he said all was srong was busted axle. turned out tranny was bad. dunno if its just me but its not cool.

liars all need to die. if you dont know, then say you dont know. dont make up some shit to make a sale

Last edited by 2qk4u; 05-11-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:58 PM

He did make up so much crap just to sell the motor to me, and of course since I was new into this K motor scene he could have told me anything I would have probably gone with it.

He knows a lot abut Hondas man don't let the lack of his English speaking fool you. When they took the RSX apart it had base model axles and I specified I wanted Type S axles. So he was like handing them to me and I told him are these Type S since I ordered Karcept hubs and they won't fit. He told me they are what I need for the swap and after about 2 more times of me asking him TYPE S RETARD!!!! He took those in the back and brought a set of fresh Type S axles and gave them to me. He was not too happy about it.

He knows a lot about those cars he just puts up a front and uses his foreign heritage as an excuse when he needs to. We all have done it before. All they do is agree, just say yes, yes, don't even listen to the question asked.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:32 PM

Thats true they always say you wont find it cheaper or in better condition, the only thing ive ever bought and used was a clutch line and flywheel lol, I have a tranny yet to put in so idk yet. But at least i made sure to get a receipt from them for the tranny with my 30 days warranty which I need to put in before it expires as I have had bad luck with trannys

Quick Reply: BEWARE Honda Heaven in Orlando!!!! Bad parts.