General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Grudge Racing - Defined

Old 09-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chi town brat
I enjoy the entertainment of seeing Grudge Races take place at the track. The group of guys going on about thier cars is fun times especially when they finally get up to the front and get their run in. No excuses because the win light or the red light at the tree tells all.
+1, think what it's like to be that guy with the win light!!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:38 PM
lol wut?

Originally Posted by Ls_[eg]hatch
Yes i did...did you read what i said about the spectators ?

Its not like the people racing called all the people & said hey We have 2 very fast & light cars racing & we want all of you to line the streets.The people went out there on their own will, i know if one of them would be to get hit the cops wouldn't care either way but it is their own fault if they would have got hit.
Doesnt fucking matter I love how you faggots try and defending this shit. It doesnt matter if there are no spectators around or a 1000 of them its still fucking illegal. I'm pretty sure also that the road was "blocked" illegaly too since I didnt see any cop cars around. OP if these guys respect the cars and keep the pedestrians out, why dont they do this shit on the track?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Damn, this is why TR is dead....you realize your on a forum, behind a computer, calling people names, for no reason? Do you guys even race in tampa? Or do you just play 'fun police' on a forum named tampa racing?

Last edited by CFLHorsepower; 09-08-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Do you guys even race in tampa? Or do you just play 'fun police' on a forum named tampa racing?
Old 09-08-2011, 07:52 PM
mowchowbrowncow

Originally Posted by Thaking
Doesnt fucking matter I love how you faggots try and defending this shit. It doesnt matter if there are no spectators around or a 1000 of them its still fucking illegal. I'm pretty sure also that the road was "blocked" illegaly too since I didnt see any cop cars around. OP if these guys respect the cars and keep the pedestrians out, why dont they do this shit on the track?
omg you are soo butt hurt over a dumb race that happened years ago.
Take the dick out your ass for a moment & enjoy the runs...Or go flame everyother video that has ever been posted of street racing.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:52 PM
mowchowbrowncow

Originally Posted by CFLHorsepower
Do you guys even race in tampa? Or do you just play 'fun police' on a forum named tampa racing?
the forum should be called Tamparicing.com
& then the dumb ass trolls should have a tampatrolling.com

Old 09-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

OP if these guys respect the cars and keep the pedestrians out, why dont they do this shit on the track?
To piss jackwagons like you off

Last edited by CFLHorsepower; 09-08-2011 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:05 PM
lol wut?

Damn, this is why TR is dead....you realize your on a forum, behind a computer, calling people names, for no reason? Do you guys even race in tampa? Or do you just play 'fun police' on a forum named tampa racing?
omg you are soo butt hurt over a dumb race that happened years ago.
Take the dick out your ass for a moment & enjoy the runs...Or go flame everyother video that has ever been posted of street racing.
To piss jackwagons like you off
the forum should be called Tamparicing.com
& then the dumb ass trolls should have a tampatrolling.com
Just like I thought not a single smart reply from you two, because you know for a fact that these idiots are in the wrong. Also OP no I dont race, but I do go to local tracks and support the guys that take it to the track.

Last edited by Thaking; 09-08-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:11 PM
mowchowbrowncow

Just like I thought not a single smart reply from you two, because you know for a fact that these idiots are in the wrong. Also OP no I dont race, but I do go to local tracks and support the guys that take it to the track. Unlike your stupid ass that talks about racing on the highway with another car.
OKay what does being in the wrong have anything to do with this thread...nothing.

I don't race either or hang out @ the stupid ass spots they call the "street races" Again take the dick out of your ass its a video its not causing you or the next trolling faggot any harm.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Just like I thought not a single smart reply from you two, because you know for a fact that these idiots are in the wrong. Also OP no I dont race, but I do go to local tracks and support the guys that take it to the track. Unlike your stupid ass that talks about racing on the highway with another car.
Your totally right, I should burn in hell. I'm right alongside rapists and murderers. You have probably done far more in life than me, therefore you are "Thaking". You probably served more tours in Iraq then me, wiped more toddler ass', and have never done anything illegal. I'm sorry, I must have been mistaken. You are God.

Quick Reply: Grudge Racing - Defined