General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Grudge Racing - Defined

Old 09-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just because an opinion is different, doesn't mean you need to get all fuckin worked up and start throwing shit fits. Grow up man, it's a video. I didn't know this forum section was "Always do the right thing, don't defend sinners".
Old 09-08-2011, 08:20 PM
mowchowbrowncow

He's just a butt hurt dude that has nothing better to do but sit behind his computer & act like a smart ass & talk shit. & he obviously gets some kinda rise out of it...pretty pathetic.

Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Guys seems like a real tough guy. Maybe next time I'm in Tampa i'll hit the track and ask around for him. He may see my side of the story better if I had a chance to talk to him face to face.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:27 PM
lol wut?

Originally Posted by CFLHorsepower
Your totally right, I should burn in hell. I'm right alongside rapists and murderers. You have probably done far more in life than me, therefore you are "Thaking". You probably served more tours in Iraq then me, wiped more toddler ass', and have never done anything illegal. I'm sorry, I must have been mistaken. You are God.
Burn in hell? Not at all, I'm just saying that you cant justify what they did and say that they have respect, when they obviously dont. Sorry to dissapoint you but no I stay out of trouble. Also I never wiped a baby's bottom and I wont have to until I have my own, on top of that I've never been in Iraq and I hope you didnt go just so you can rub it in someones face. If you went to defend this country (which you most likely did unless you like one upping people) then you have my full respect and I thank you for your service.

Last edited by Thaking; 09-08-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Never rubbed anything in your face, just demonstrating that you may not have people pegged for what they are. Im no "Faggot" as you said, I'm no "dumbass" as you said, and I'm definately not a bitch. So why disrespect me like I'm a bitch?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:38 PM
lol wut?

Never rubbed anything in your face, just demonstrating that you may not have people pegged for what they are. Im no "Faggot" as you said, I'm no "dumbass" as you said, and I'm definately not a bitch. So why disrespect me like I'm a bitch?
Considering I never used a word bitch in this thread toward you or anyone else, I really dont think you're a bitch. As for calling you a dumbass and a faggot for defending something illegal then you should only feel disrespected if you feel dumb and gay, otherwise you have nothing to worry about. So do you feel dumb and gay?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Originally Posted by Thaking
Considering I never used a word bitch in this thread toward you or anyone else, I really dont think you're a bitch. As for calling you a dumbass and a faggot for defending something illegal then you should only feel disrespected if you feel dumb and gay, otherwise you have nothing to worry about. So do you feel dumb and gay?
You didn't call me a bitch, you talked to me like im a bitch. As for feeling dumb and gay, no. Actually I feel like someone at somepoint of your childhood should have taught you respect, and the meaning of an asswhoopin. I hope, for your safety, you don't talk to people the way you do on a forum.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:50 PM
lol wut?

You didn't call me a bitch, you talked to me like im a bitch. As for feeling dumb and gay, no. Actually I feel like someone at somepoint of your childhood should have taught you respect, and the meaning of an asswhoopin. I hope, for your safety, you don't talk to people the way you do on a forum.
So just because I was argumentative you felt that I talked to you like a bitch? WTF i dont even.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Resident Grudge Racer

Originally Posted by Thaking
So just because I was argumentative you felt that I talked to you like a bitch? WTF i dont even.
Argumentative is totally fine with me. Calling me names behind a screen is saying "Hey, I'm pulling your bitch card, because I will probably never run into you". I get around. I got your card.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:33 PM

Fuhgeddaboutit