Car Audio For Sale Strictly Car Audio / ICE related For Sale/WTB threads.

Custom "Stealth" Jeep Wrangler TJ Sub Box and Amp Rack

Old 01-22-2011, 01:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Custom "Stealth" Jeep Wrangler TJ Sub Box and Amp Rack

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145593[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145594[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145592[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145591[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145595[/ATTACH]

These boxes were made to fit in the rear passenger foot-wells of a Jeep Wrangler TJ. Should fit any Wrangler TJ from 1997-2006 with minimal modification. The Jeep it was in was a 1997 and did have the carpet removed, which allows a little extra wiggle room. Front seats will still be somewhat adjustable (front to back slide) but limited. When both the (1) sub box and amp rack are installed, they flush in the rear passenger foot well with the rear cargo area floor and are a perfect fit.

These boxes were professionally built and constructed of fiberglass and MDF. The amp rack is constructed of fiberglass and plywood. They are all black and WATERPROOF (coated in resin). And they have an abrasive, textured, non-slip surface on the top so your rear passengers can put their feet on them...they are even stong enough to stand on.

The sub box mounts in the rear driver's side foot well, and extends under the drivers seat so the sub is out of view and mostly out of foot area. Drivers side seat will probably require a few washers (4-5) to raise the seat frame height depending on the height of your subwoofers frame, as well as if you have your carpet in or out.

There are 2 different sub boxes, one is an up-firing (into the bottom of the drivers seat)box for an 8" sub. Hole diameter is 7 1/4" and mounting depth is 5". It has an estimated 0.4 cubic feet of sealed air space. I used a Kicker CVR8 in this box.

The other sub box is for a 6.5" subwoofer, and it is down-firing (resonates off the floor pan). The box is elevated to allow for subwoofer excursion. It has a 6" diameter opening and has an estimated 0.25 cubic feet of air space. I used an Elemental Designs 6.5" sub in this one.

Both sound great and given the right equipment, will easily be mistaken for a larger system. Plus, everything is completley hidden...no one will be able to find your equipment. AND, they are weatherproof...so if you forget to put your top up and your caught in a rain storm...no worries!

The amp rack is made to fit behind the passenger side seat in the floor pan. It is elevated off the floor pan to allow for water to drain underneath it. Space inside measures 13 1/2" wide, 9" deep, and 2 1/4" High at its smallest points. Make sure your amp is smaller than this so you have room for wires! The rack is closed in on 3 sides and has the one (passenger seat facing) side left open for amp access and wire routing. It has vent holes on 2 sides of it to allow for air circulation. Have never had my amp overheat in it.

In like-new condition, located in Valrico (near Brandon). If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! More pics available, but I don't have any of in actual Jeep, sorry!

Asking $250 for a 1 sub box (you pick which one) AND amp rack as pair. Shipping extra. Will sell seperatley if desired.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EMAIL ME AT TBSPYDER@YAHOO.COM FOR INFO<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited by TBSpyder; 01-22-2011 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 01:13 PM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145598[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145599[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145600[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145601[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]145602[/ATTACH]
Old 02-19-2011, 05:00 AM

ttt