Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

Honda Turbo Parts.. Intercoolers

Old 05-15-2010, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Turbo Parts.. Intercoolers

First intercooler is a nice spearco. Vertical flow for minimul pressure drop. 3.5" thick. 2.5" inlet/outlet. Core size is roughly 18"x6"x3.5" I believe. Cost over $750 brand new from turbo technology inc.

Only asking $300 OBO

Second intercooler is a custom dual core intercooler made from two mopar intercooler cores. Its big.. I can get measurements later in the week. 3" inlet/outlet.

Asking $200 OBO

Comes with the piping if you want it.

Pulled this off of my dodge daytona since I'm going for more of a stock look. It is a custom 3" silicone Cold Air Intake pipe that the previous owner had made. It places the filter right in front of the SMEC/power module on a G-body. I'm not too sure how it fits on other body styles/years of TM's or other cars but I'm guessing that it could be made to work. It has a purpose made hole about halfway down the length of the pipe, I'm guessing it was to incorporate the PVC? Not sure.

Anyway, not too sure how much this is worth, but silicone is super expensive and it could be cut up and used, so I'm asking $60

Pics:

In the car:

Filter is not included unless you really want it. The rubber grommet on the filter is torn and the filter is old and dirty.

Everything is OBO.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump!