The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

subi vs 10s camaro

Old 10-05-2010, 08:17 AM
I'm Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looked like more then a car to me......just sayin

Last edited by I'm Slow; 10-05-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:22 AM
I'm Slow

Originally Posted by cuco
600hp subis are still slow to me

Old 10-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Bob

Mitsubishi: Because broken timing belts, cheap interiors, transfer case leakage, and crank walk is to weed out the weak.

I said it before.... PPG geared 5-Speed Built WRX > 6-Speed STi making more HP.

Slowboy Racing, Perrin Performance, Cobb Tuning, Invidia, Subaru Tenica International, and eBay !!!

If you need a car stereo install, email me at imsowrxy@gmail.com. I come to you for the install.
Old 10-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Brap Brap Brap

Originally Posted by I'm Slow

Yeah cause cuco's was running right...

*11 sec club*
Old 10-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Brap Brap Brap

Originally Posted by I'm Slow
looked like more then a car to me......just sayin

Super human vision I guess

*11 sec club*
Old 10-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Brap Brap Brap

Originally Posted by Tupass
I dont make 500 on pump,not even close.I didnt even know u guys were talking about me.lol.I might have put a little more than a car on u tho.That night I called Ritchie(Beenie) to see if he was going out and right away he set up races for me.dont like racing on the street but I did,Bad clutch and all.

I wasn't talking about you at first.... Until you posted that... I said that night that your subi was one of the fastest I've seen... Cause I've beaten two that make 500hp but idc we can do it again time.. I want this super fast Ocala guy to come play

*11 sec club*
Old 10-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Only Bolt ons!!

Originally Posted by JOKIETUNING
I wasn't talking about you at first.... Until you posted that... I said that night that your subi was one of the fastest I've seen... Cause I've beaten two that make 500hp but idc we can do it again time.. I want this super fast Ocala guy to come play

It was joke bro..Not trying to get into a fight over this Chit.I bearly go out because of this.Im still riding on my fucked up cluth as now.As soon as I get my new clutch I'll let u guys know.Btw cuco pulled next to me and ask me for a 50roll.I was trying to get him to go up to 60 but he honk it off and i chased him.I think someone on Cucos car was Recording, Im not bsing about my clucth Cuco heard it slip.Its all good.

TampaBayTunedInc.
Area51Tuned
Old 10-05-2010, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by JOKIETUNING

when the fuck did i fucking say i was fucking fast,all you guy love to say ur bullshit ,i invited u to come run get ur jokie group and come up . i never said i was the fastest or anything about ur jokie crew and cuco ect ect but if you seriously think u can beat me come up and run ,you talk like you untouchable with 11s car ,if u have so many smart comments to say so im inviting you to come up to ocala and show us you can back up what you say ,instead of post and post on this thread just show and run

661whp eg and 450+whp z28 should of never sold them

Last edited by eg4sirII; 10-05-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:01 PM

and also i see u guy have your hands full with the subis down there lol

661whp eg and 450+whp z28 should of never sold them
Old 10-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Brap Brap Brap

Originally Posted by eg4sirII
when the fuck did i fucking say i was fucking fast,all you guy love to say ur bullshit ,i invited u to come run get ur jokie group and come up . i never said i was the fastest or anything about ur jokie crew and cuco ect ect but if you seriously think u can beat me come up and run ,you talk like you untouchable with 11s car ,if u have so many smart comments to say so im inviting you to come up to ocala and show us you can back up what you say ,instead of post and post on this thread just show and run
Umm no this is tamparacing not ocalaracing so get your people together make sure your on hi boost and come on down we've got plenty of cars to play

*11 sec club*