NEW Saturated (NO RESISTOR BOX OR INJECTOR DRIVERS) Bosch 1000cc Fuel Injectors

Old 11-14-2008, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Saturated (NO RESISTOR BOX OR INJECTOR DRIVERS) Bosch 1000cc Fuel Injectors

We're going to be testing these injectors Sunday at Bradenton Motorsports Park on flaco0018's car. Feel free to come out and look at the injectors and get our opinion on them. If they work as good as Tony Palo / Tony1 (T1 Race Development) says they do we will be stocking these injectors! We don't sell anything we have not tested throughly Pricing is expected to be $101.00/each - $103.75/each with everything needed to install. I will post pictures in a bit

* They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adaptor tops make them "normal" 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm (B series) or 14mm (K series) orings. The K series guys can run the injectors with no adaptors at all and they are the same length as the OEM rsx injectors so no spacers needed on the rail. These have a droplet size comparable to a 600cc Siemens injector and way better spray pattern and atomization than any other 1000cc injector on the market. The proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don't offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level.

* High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors

* High pressure capability, All injectors will run comfortably at 100psi above 10v, flow will be increased by approximately 50% at 100psi

* High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%

* Excellent low pulsewidth response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulsewidth response can be linearized to practically zero flow.

* Good atomization, Droplet size of the 1000cc injector is comparable to the Siemens Mototron 60lb injector, and is far better than the Multec 95lb, Standard Motor Products (RC) 1000cc and Siemens 72 and 83lb injectors.

* Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim

* Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations

Sorry for the bad quality pictures below In a hurry

A little more from Tony

This is data from a batch of 100 of these injectors. This is flow deviation from injector to injector (every 10th injector was used for this test). The reason you see so much deviation down low is because of slightly different injector dead times from injector to injector. All our injectors are matched in sets based off of both flow and injector dead time. Make note, 2-3ms is where MOST of the life of the injector is, all idle and part throttle. Even with a good batch of current technology injectors, there can easily be a 5-10% difference in flow at low pulsewidths if the injectors are not matched in sets based on dead time. As you can imagine, 5-10% fuel flow difference from injector to injector at idle and part throttle can have a significant affect on how smooth an engine runs and also an affect on how lean you can run the engine

Here is the deviation data from a set of 4 that is properly matched based on dead time

* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead

Last edited by Alpha; 01-09-2009 at 07:18 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:34 PM
KJ
bored at work

Cool, goodstuff. Now he just needs a fuel pump to really make some power.

Gracie Barra Clearwater Gyms in Clearwater, St. Pete and Port Richey
pm me if you are interested in trying a free class at any of the gyms.
Old 11-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Rotary Pirate

I'm definately interested to see how these idle. They may be in my future.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:19 PM

If you run a Weldon, Aeromotive Eliminator or a pump like those (not A1000) you can make more power with these injectors than your turbo is probably capable of

My impressions after tuning and driving the car today. First. WELL worth the extra money. I'm able to idle the car at 850rpm - 900rpm at a 15:1 air:fuel. I'm able to cruise the car at 16.8:1 - 17:1 with NO hesitations. The car accelerates quicker. On/Off throttle response has improved greatly. I really can't say enough about these injectors. Definately bad ass! I'm going to keep a set or two instock from now on
* IP Web-Site

Old 11-16-2008, 02:09 AM

nice thanks alpha

10.6@136 k20
ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 7275051423 Induction Performance

BUILT BY KJ
Old 01-09-2009, 07:18 AM

A little more from Tony

This is data from a batch of 100 of these injectors. This is flow deviation from injector to injector (every 10th injector was used for this test). The reason you see so much deviation down low is because of slightly different injector dead times from injector to injector. All our injectors are matched in sets based off of both flow and injector dead time. Make note, 2-3ms is where MOST of the life of the injector is, all idle and part throttle. Even with a good batch of current technology injectors, there can easily be a 5-10% difference in flow at low pulsewidths if the injectors are not matched in sets based on dead time. As you can imagine, 5-10% fuel flow difference from injector to injector at idle and part throttle can have a significant affect on how smooth an engine runs and also an affect on how lean you can run the engine

Here is the deviation data from a set of 4 that is properly matched based on dead time

* IP Web-Site

Last edited by Alpha; 07-28-2009 at 06:13 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:23 AM

One set with clips and red tops left instock
* IP Web-Site