Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

marion county get togethers

Old 03-28-2008, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^Vtak is a joke. I guess you didn't get it. It's for all of us who have actually had vtec swaps, not stock base model rsxs. Sorry. BTW when I was in kindergarten you could tell a girl liked you by how bad she picked on you. I'm not implying anything it's just an observation.

Last edited by TypeRkid; 03-28-2008 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Mmmm Sohc

Originally Posted by TypeRkid
^Vtak is a joke. I guess you didn't get it. It's for all of us who have actually had vtec swaps, not stock base model rsxs. Sorry. BTW when I was in kindergarten you could tell a girl liked you by how bad she picked on you. I'm not implying anything it's just an observation.

LOL
Old 03-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Euro Rat !!

so uh how bout wensday night the fuckin track was packed

Bought Not Broken!!!
Member#1

EuroRat

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?
Old 03-28-2008, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by TypeRkid
people wont stop will they? ew. no. i dont like paul. sorry but you shouldnt have even thought of that observation. vtak is used when people are making fun of vtec. im sorry why would you make fun of me for not having a vtec swap? thats pretty immature of you. do i try and race my car? no. do i brag about my car? no. im just glad i got the car i want...granted it isnt a type s i am still lucky to get from point a to point b with no problems. i dont know who you are and am glad that i dont know you.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:24 PM

seems like you guys like to suck pauls swamp ass.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:32 PM

^The only reason I said anything is because you you didn't get the vtak joke. I'm not going to have a senseless argument with you. Vtak can be used by honda people who don't think Hondas are God's gift to speed. It's a cool word so don't knock it. As far as the Paul vs. DC5 babe, I could honestly care less.
Old 03-28-2008, 04:04 PM

it's not vtec miah it's vtac
Old 03-28-2008, 04:11 PM

VTAK. with a K foo.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:38 PM

Vtaaack YO!!
Old 03-28-2008, 08:07 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

Originally Posted by EG8
Haha look whos talking with the busted EK, atleast my hatch is pretty. You go through cars like underwear. Dont make me show you the power of the H, cause dave clearly sucked at it.
hey jordan fuck u , u would'nt want to run me in your beater in a million years u even said me and u racing would be pointless , your motor is stock my motor has more than your entire swaps worth just in the head , juice a 150 shot and u still won't run door to dooor with louie from a 40 to 140 run louie and if u can even hang i will arrange a run with my setup, better yet go run a 13.1 on street tires spinning till half track and then pick up crazy mph in the big end, on a street tune also i would rather have jason's street tune than your dyno tune even if u would do it for free , i never asked u for a tune just dyno time so i could bring my tuner and oh wait mike that drives from dunnelon , big carlos , and some people from crystal river who are coming out to get tuned oh yeah and dennis with the clean eg, face it you don't have the money to make your motor on nitrous what mine is all motor and then i spray a 125 direct port just to really embarass u u suck at h series and everything else honda we shall call u now mr stock motor I blow stuff up cause i make something called power , but this h build is still running strong 12 to1 compression and a big shot of spray , u made a single cam run 15.1 i don't car if it was a lawn mower engine 15.1 , i would be embarassed to go down the track, I beat 11 second cars on the street and rape 12 second cars , u pick up groceries, so now i go nissan and a 70a/r ball bearing turbo , soo see u soon bitches P.s. not a 240

Last edited by Jspec94LUDE; 03-29-2008 at 09:34 AM.

Quick Reply: marion county get togethers