Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

marion county get togethers

Old 03-27-2008, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aint no thang but a chickan wang! YEEEEEAH! YEEEEAH!

AP1 S2K
MEGANSTOPTECHMISHIMOTO
Old 03-27-2008, 02:36 PM
Shit on debras desk

aww skeet skeet skeet

1 2 3 4 trumpet elf
Old 03-27-2008, 02:53 PM

I eat healthy, therefore the floater wasn't mine. Plus I've never been to Paul's when the chicken head was there. Case closed... Not my floater.

Bastards
Old 03-27-2008, 02:57 PM

lol miah hasan rasul and i
we are playing halo

want to come play ,just don't leave a floater j/k
Old 03-27-2008, 03:04 PM

^My poo don't float. I have to work at 7:30 and it's a new route. It's going to be a very stressful day tomorrow. I need the sleep.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Honda certified

I just have a quick question? what does the age of anybody have to do with making cars faster? I am the same age as Chan and I dont care if I am 50 I am still going to be out there racing and making the cars faster. Hell I remember years ago at chandler when the 50-60 old man came out with the primer black mazda glx with the turbo rotory and waxed everyone. That was great. Always remember that you 18 year old's were not the first ones racing in Ocala. I have the Police record to prove it and the tickets. Not that getting arrested for racing is a good thing but please for everyone with there first car out there running thinking you are the shit, you know nothing. The real people who race have raced everywhere and not just Ocala. I have run at Hunts point in N.Y. I have run in Jersey , Tampa, on I drive in orlando when they met at the sonic by the outlets. To try to talk crap to someone because of there age its just stupid we have probably done more then you teenagers thought of doing.
Old 03-27-2008, 06:16 PM

werd
Old 03-27-2008, 06:58 PM

I just have a quick question? what does the age of anybody have to do with making cars faster? I am the same age as Chan and I dont care if I am 50 I am still going to be out there racing and making the cars faster. Hell I remember years ago at chandler when the 50-60 old man came out with the primer black mazda glx with the turbo rotory and waxed everyone. That was great. Always remember that you 18 year old's were not the first ones racing in Ocala. I have the Police record to prove it and the tickets. Not that getting arrested for racing is a good thing but please for everyone with there first car out there running thinking you are the shit, you know nothing. The real people who race have raced everywhere and not just Ocala. I have run at Hunts point in N.Y. I have run in Jersey , Tampa, on I drive in orlando when they met at the sonic by the outlets. To try to talk crap to someone because of there age its just stupid we have probably done more then you teenagers thought of doing.

wise man
Old 03-27-2008, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bseckel

well said. a lot of us younger people need that reminder.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by chan
do you have a diploma?
no
i know you are a chicken head
work on cars everyone knows i do,once again your acting as usual
ls build
b20vtak build
ls turbo build
240sx build
k soon to be build
now you look like a ass don't ya

why don't you go play with a dildo ,iam not going to talk cars with you ,reason you have no clue.

done with you
first of all let me just start with saying this. im 18 and graduating this year. im sorry that i havent gotten my diploma yet but thats not something to make fun of someone about WHEN THEY HAVENT EVEN GOT IT YET. i even doubt that you have yours lmao . second of all...its vtec not vtak!!! LOL. yeah. let me just go play with the dildo i dont have. sorry but i just dont need one. idiot. ive never seen you work on a car and ive been to your house plenty of times when you had that silvia. besides...youd be amazed with what i know for being a girl. but whatever.

Quick Reply: marion county get togethers