Drifting The art of going sideways

tracks in florida

Old 10-30-2006, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what are the punishment for traspassing on private property?
Old 10-30-2006, 02:22 PM

do you guys seriously want to come down here?????
Old 10-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Will Drift For Tires

do either of you own this track or is this competition just begin planned on some one elses property without consent?

its a nice track but i'd hate to be out there and be the first one with a hefty trespassing fine

Old 10-30-2006, 04:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 170k240
do either of you own this track or is this competition just begin planned on some one elses property without consent?

its a nice track but i'd hate to be out there and be the first one with a hefty trespassing fine
+1

and Google earth is your friend... im sure theres tracks in tampa area or parking lots back in BFE or abandoned industrial parks... you just have to look.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:48 PM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

if you don't want to go dont, if you do, then go, fuck all this is it legal bullshit.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:51 PM
Private Parts Thug Lyfe

inviting a bunch of jerkoffs with falling apart S13's to an abandoned track is a wicked bad idea. it'll be fun when peoples cars break down, leak oil on the track etc, have a bunch of retards out there when you guys want to run it yourselves. i can't see this turning out good. dumbass ricers always ruin good things like this.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by 170k240
PolePosition warned about what maybe expected there.
Is it really worth it?
Old 10-30-2006, 06:46 PM

its all your guys' decision, like is said i'm not gonna have all these people come down at once, i'm gonna get to know some of you, and maybe have one or two of you come down a week, yea your car could break down, yea as of now it is illegal. but all the shit you dont do on the track is illegal so its not like it'd be a first for any of us, we've never had trouble with the cops worst thing that happened so far is they asked us to leave. it all varies i guess. it is a risk i'm not going to lie and say it isn't. i'm taking into consideration about getting the onwers consent. its a long shot but maybe he might be into it you never know. i wouldn't just invite random people and risk the spot being ruined though. thats happened with all the spots we've had in our town, now i gotta go a few towns over just to get a few hours in before i had a few spots around my neighborhood, but word of mouth ruined it all.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by tragic
its all your guys' decision, like is said i'm not gonna have all these people come down at once, i'm gonna get to know some of you, and maybe have one or two of you come down a week, yea your car could break down, yea as of now it is illegal. but all the shit you dont do on the track is illegal so its not like it'd be a first for any of us, we've never had trouble with the cops worst thing that happened so far is they asked us to leave. it all varies i guess. it is a risk i'm not going to lie and say it isn't. i'm taking into consideration about getting the onwers consent. its a long shot but maybe he might be into it you never know. i wouldn't just invite random people and risk the spot being ruined though. thats happened with all the spots we've had in our town, now i gotta go a few towns over just to get a few hours in before i had a few spots around my neighborhood, but word of mouth ruined it all.
i still don't understand how this came to be your track....maybe i shouldnt have taken you there. this is how shit gets ruined.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:28 PM

dude did i seriously ever say "i own this track this is my track" calm down your taking this shit too seriously man.