General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Normal/Stockish car thread

Old 06-21-2011, 04:54 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Goddammit! This thread had to be ruined. It had so much potential

The only thing worse than fucking ricers VW fags who think theyre style is somehow supreme to all others.

IMO E46 m3 > Everything. Yes EVERYTHING.

And no VDUB fag a lowered rusted POS with a roof rack is not going to change my mind so please stop posting them.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:00 AM
July - Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by 1BADP71
You forgot to post a picture of your own thoughts, G-Idiot. Fail on your end. GTFO.

I didnt forget a thing, just laughing at that stupid mk4 you posted. So GFY.
Build thread
Old 06-21-2011, 05:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by G-Magoo
I didnt forget a thing, just laughing at that stupid mk4 you posted. So GFY.
Dude, we aren't trashing the F&S thread, so how about not trashing this one? Thanks.

God damn I miss my E30
Old 06-21-2011, 05:23 AM
July - Ride of the Month

You cant be serious, that thread has been trashed more times then I can remember. No worries, Ill just watch this thread fail.
Build thread
Old 06-21-2011, 05:32 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Old 06-21-2011, 10:22 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Old 06-21-2011, 10:41 AM
farfromügen

Originally Posted by *JamReX*
Goddammit! This thread had to be ruined. It had so much potential

The only thing worse than fucking ricers VW fags who think theyre style is somehow supreme to all others.
And no VDUB fag a lowered rusted POS with a roof rack is not going to change my mind so please stop posting them.
Point out one picture I posted with rust and/or a roof rack. Opinions are like assholes, and yours smells a little worse than average.

edit: E30 M3 > E46 M3 GTR > E46 M3

Der schnellste mann im langsamsten auto

Last edited by mrnicejetta; 06-21-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

Originally Posted by mrnicejetta
Point out one picture I posted with rust and/or a roof rack. Opinions are like assholes, and yours smells a little worse than average.
Goddamit why is it that every fan boy faggot finds it necessary to take their newest fad & shove it down everyones throat.

Listen fag, you have no sense of creativity, thats why you took this fad and now obsess over it. We get it. Theres a thread for that. But this thread is for "Normal/Stockish" thread. I know thats subjective (and to you impossible to comprehend) but to most people a 20 year old car with aftermarket bodykits,wheels, interior,all kinds of other misc. parts and/or custom paint jobs is not STOCKISH/NORMAL.

You disagree? Cool, go creat your own thread call it. VW fags idea of cool, and all your fan boys can suck each other off.

EDIT: And im pretty sure the E46 M3 GTR falls under the E46 M3 category moron. But I could have sworn i put an IMO before that ... but i guess because your into Vdubs your allowed to tell me what my opinion is right?

Last edited by *JamReX*; 06-21-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:54 AM
farfromügen

Awesome, while you're still trying to find a picture I posted with rust and/or roof rack, show me one with a body kit.

Der schnellste mann im langsamsten auto
Old 06-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

And this might be a little less stockish... but i like the colors scheme wahahahah

EDIT:

Originally Posted by mrnicejetta
Awesome, while you're still trying to find a picture I posted with rust and/or roof rack, show me one with a body kit.
Exagerations & generalizations act like a fan boy faggot, get lumped in the fan boy category.

Quick Reply: Normal/Stockish car thread