War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Callout: Faggot in the Black Supra with the T88 and Cobra R's

Old 04-10-2005, 11:13 PM
blowed up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jsimon9633
I think they saw you and your random toys you had I was gonna bow down to your lt1 at that moment as well
easy way to win races you can never be too protected out there... too many sketch people especially out early when the punk wiggers are out with their water pistol uzis lol

Originally Posted by 05general lee
im FAT!!!!
Originally Posted by Little Nicky
Scott is my body guard
T.R. $100,000 kill club member #002
Turtle crew member #2
Old 04-11-2005, 03:20 AM
Emeritus

I'll see if I can't find one of my Supra buddies to give you a dig run.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:45 AM
Camera Car!

All this anger because someone would not race you? I refuse races all the time and I have not been so disrespected. What if he asked you to run from a 50mph roll? If you dont want to run his race then I guess he could call you a faggot as well? You guys need to calm down. This is ONLY a hobby. This is suppose to be for fun. Getting all upset is silly. The bottom line is street racing is illegal and breaking the law is a choice. To try to force someone to street race is like forcing someone to drive drunk until they get caught by the police. My disclaimer is done..

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com
Old 04-11-2005, 05:59 AM
Single > Twins

Originally Posted by DaTruth
All this anger because someone would not race you? I refuse races all the time and I have not been so disrespected. What if he asked you to run from a 50mph roll? If you dont want to run his race then I guess he could call you a faggot as well? You guys need to calm down. This is ONLY a hobby. This is suppose to be for fun. Getting all upset is silly. The bottom line is street racing is illegal and breaking the law is a choice. To try to force someone to street race is like forcing someone to drive drunk until they get caught by the police. My disclaimer is done..
+1, very well put

TheSh0w50h: I am teh badass assed roll racer evar, I eat mkIV's for lunch.

Originally posted by JuicedSS262
No longer have the stomach for clubbing baby seals.

Those sad eye's got to me.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:02 AM
They call me Harry

Originally Posted by DaTruth
bingo. My feelings is, the faggot on this side is the guy harassing the supra owner for not streetracing

http://www.local6.com/education/4365450/detail.html

maybe some of you guys need one of those 159 citations to refresh your memory that streetracing is indeed an illegal sport.

Don't get me wrong, I do it all the time too, but calling someone a faggot because they choose not to do something illegal is retarded.

Oh, and skittle.....whether your car be fast or not, it's still an ugly ass neon. I'd rather have a good looking slow car than an ugly ass fast neon.
07 Mazdaspeed3
Old 04-11-2005, 06:36 AM

Someone didnt want to race on Gandy? Thats the best place to run! what a pussy!
Old 04-11-2005, 06:56 AM
5 bucks youll win

tall just have to be out there to understand what we are talkin about
Old 04-11-2005, 07:04 AM
i can't remember

lol....this is the same guy that refused to race my brother's zx10r last week. see its not that the guy is a faggot for refusing to race, its the fact that he likes to talk shit and brags about how fast he is. i mean he was talkin mad shit about my brothers bike, saying the its slow, and he would walk it. if anyone knows my brother and his bike, u know that its not slow. i think its a matter of "put up or shut up", if your going to talk shit back it up. he made the same excuse, bad tires. i mean my brother was went head to head with another supra that was running like 40lbs sumthin and held his own(ask DaTruth, he saw it) and he spose to take shit from this guy?
Old 04-11-2005, 07:05 AM
Camera Car!

I just thought about something... Is this the same guy that got beat by a Supra in his RX7 after using a blow horn to talk smack??? Tell me it is not so. I was there that night listening to all the smack talk coming out of that horn..

My email:
vince99frc@gmail.com