For Sale/WTB TRuck Strictly TRuck related for sale/WTB

99.5 f250 powerstroke 4500obo

Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99.5 f250 powerstroke 4500obo

the trucks a 99.5 so shes a 2000 body style and 7.3 turbo power stroke intercooled engine but with the better rods,and the turbo in this mid year allready has the wicked wheel from factory.on the negative side the mid year had slightly smaller injectors 130cc and highpressure oil pump is a 15degree swash plate instead of a 17degree but well worth having better rods! injectors and high pressure oil pump much ezer to upgrade then bending a rod if your into that sort of thing. the idm's were also weaker but i all ready upgraded it to a 120v.has manuel windows and the front bench seats was reaplaced with police issue interceptor bucket seats much more comfy its sporting a dodge center console but its not bolted down was trying it out. rear seat was also replaced with bench out of a chevy truck so i could put 4 tens under it. its not bolted down factory rear bench can be reinstalled but i do not have it.she has around 360k i say around cause i drive it.
the good
3inch leveling kit,4inch down pipe and exhuast to 6in stack,pioneer radio and speakers in doors, ts6position chip,big boost box,120v idm, bandm trannsmission front mounted oil cooller, quad gauge pods egt,hpop,boost, and transmission temp,she runs strong all day!
the bad
paints faded but a good buff will maker look great i started to some time ago and got lazy lol. she has rust hear and there beds beat up, she needs tires wheels polish up real nice i also did once then never got around to keeping them up so there faded again. one of my kids broke the plastic end peace on the shifter handle the other day, the a/c has a leak somewere i have to top it off every summer but works great after top off.needs an alighnment and tires . passenger door panels broken.
thats about all i can think about i have a clean tittle for it and im open to offers but not in need of the money just saw somthing on cl i wante and i dont need the truck as i have five other cars at the momment. so no crackhead offers please.but price is obo. will take any running subaru wagon and 2500 cash as well numbers nine41536321five names tiny. no spamers. i cant seem to post pics not sure why but thay can be seen hear 99.5 f250 diesel ext.cab - $4500 (ellenton)