For Sale/WTB Mitsubishi Strictly Mitsubishi related For Sale/WTB

420A Back to stock sale! All my turbo parts, aluminum radiator, upper gasket kit, etc

Old 10-11-2009, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 420A Back to stock sale! All my turbo parts, aluminum radiator, upper gasket kit, etc

Well I finally got the Eclipse back to stock in anticipation of selling it. Gonna be buying a police interceptor

All the turbo parts have 2,000 miles on them (not even.. I was @ about 60,200 when I installed them and I'm barely at 62,100 now). As you can tell, all are in great condition and I will provide any info you need to know about them. I can ship within the continental US if needed.

--------

Prosport 52mm boost gauge- black face when off, wired up to be white when on. I'll include the instructions on how to make it amber at night too but right now its plug and play. Tap 2 wires and you're done.

$30

HKS SSQV Limited Black edition (newest revision)- will be shipped in the original HKS box w/ instructions.

$160

Treadstone downpipe (2.5") & dump tube- the infamous Treadstone downpipe that has crappy fitment. The flange fits the turbo REAL nice, but of course these don't include flex sections and aren't extended to meet the cat or exhaust. This one is already extended and I also had it modified for extra clearance up front. Rather than bending forward and having to remove the passenger-side radiator fan, it bends slightly backward and allows you to use both fans. You can still fit the dump tube, it clears your AC as well. Has two O2 bung holes so you can install the sensor on either side or use one for wideband. Also has an EGT gauge bung with steel plug installed (that thing was like $15 when I found one haha). All in all I think I spent $200 just getting the damn thing modified to FIT

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t.../downpipe4.jpg

$250

Vortech 12:1 FMU w/ mounting plate

$80

Front mount intercooler- entrance/exit are on the same side (2.5") made perfectly for short route piping, and it will be shipped with the 90-degree couplers already attached. Clean, only a couple bent fins (on the back as pictured) but no leaks. Measures 27"x8"x3" and fills the 2gB front bumper perfectly. My piping is also for sale, see below.

$130

FMIC pipes- just the aluminum ones, already cut to fit the FMIC above. These are designed to meet up with the upper IC pipe listed below. I will also be including all the extra pipes and couplers from the kit I bought so you can change it up, have extras, or make an upper IC pipe if you don't buy mine. The ones cut to fit already have heat wrap on them and couplers.

Installed pics (so you can see routing):

$70

Upper IC pipe- made by Terry on the 2GNT forums, GREAT piece of work, beaded on the ends, has an HKS flange. Stainless steel, 2.5"

$90

Turbo manifold- Star/Treadstone style, fits any turbo with a T3 flange and meets right up with the 420A head mounting holes. I recommend using studs when putting this on, it'll make your life much easier.

$110

Hallman pro MBC- best available on the market, once the boost is set it stays there. Quality is excellent.

$80

Oil feed line- -4an size, one end is 45-degree and the other is straight w/ a 90-degree adapter for the turbo screwed in (removable). 5ft length, a little overkill but it works perfectly. I'll include my pieces to tap the block at the oil pressure sender location, those aren't the cheap brass ones, they're steel too and will not leak.

$35

Oil return line- -10an size, long enough to reach the pan on its own but I wanted some wiggle room and wanted it to angle forward before heading down so I'm including the fittings I used to accomplish this, along with the turbo mounting flange and 1/2" npt to -10an adapter. 45-degree on one end and straight on the other.

$25

Dual pillar pod w/ one filler piece

$20

T3/T4 super 60 trim .62 A/R turbo- no in/out or side/side shaft play at all, very solid turbo. Spooled up before 3k and held hard to redline @ 8psi. Comes with oil feed restrictor installed @ inlet.

$150

Visteon/C&R racing aluminum radiator- bought this used off a 2GNT member and it has served me well. No leaks, a couple of bent fins, but nothing to cry about. VERY difficult to find these and I paid $300 shipped for it. I'll send it with the 12" slimline installed as well as the 10" Zirgo which has never been used to be mounted on the other side. The 12" fan is wired for a factory plug so its just plug and play, good to go. All connections soldered and heatshrunk. There is also wiring attached for the passenger-side fan should you choose to install one, just attach the wires and you're good to go.

$260

8" slimline fan- this came on the above radiator when I bought it but I swapped it out for a 12" that died, so I took it off. I tested this one and it runs really well (pictured on right)

$30

PT cruiser lifters- never installed, bought off a 2gnt member. Someone grab these, this is a steal.

$50

Wastegate- tial knock off, 38mm, this one has no issues and the spring is 4psi. Comes with a length of high temp fuel line attached to the barb which will NOT melt or crack. I paid $30 just for that piece of line. Comes with the WG, valve seat, extra flanges, extra barb.

$40

Prosport 52mm water temp gauge- new in box, comes with sensor

$30

Upper engine gasket kit & head plugs/caps- everything needed to rebuild a head or do a headgasket kit. The plugs say "engine block" but its the same part for the head-- 4 in total. There are 2 "caps" as well. I used the exhaust manifold gasket but thats $20 from a dealership or you can get a Fel-pro or something for like $8. I paid $19.80 for the plugs, $.78 for the caps, and $133.41 for the engine package new from the dealer. And paid shipping. I'm selling it much cheaper than you can find it elsewhere.

$115

Valve cover- someone take this thing off my hands

$20

Oil pan w/ return bung welded in- this is still on the car but available for sale. I have it capped with a -10an cap right now. All I ask is for your old intact oil pan (must be rust-free) and the cost of shipping. Once I receive yours I'll take mine off and ship it.

Last edited by Mike431635; 10-11-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:58 AM
The Asian

Pmed!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:14 PM

IC pipes and oil return line are sold, all others remain
Old 10-14-2009, 07:13 PM
tampa stock

bout tp say Duy better hop on this!
Old 10-15-2009, 04:35 AM

Last I checked he was trying to figure out what he needs but parts are sellin fast. Turbo and oil feed may be gone tonight
Old 10-16-2009, 04:44 AM

oil feed line + fittings and gauges pending sale
Old 10-18-2009, 08:17 AM

^ feed line & gauges gonna be gone today. pm me with offers on this stuff I need it outta my living room
Old 10-19-2009, 06:53 PM

knock $10 off all those prices above

make offers

surprised nobody wants the radiator yet, these usually sell easy. might put this stuff on Egay soon
Old 10-19-2009, 07:24 PM
The Asian

Lol I decided to keep the car.. Just put a custom 400 dollar exhaust on it today And now she purrs lol still can't figure out why the damn thing has lag from hell by the time I hit boost I have to shift anywho i've been reading alot on 2GNT and I might have a boost leak somewhere.. Wasn't the turbo cuz I had the damn thing rebuilt.. I need another intercooler because the one I have looks like ass but u already sold all the piping for yours... And I still need the gauges and gauge pod because mine don't light up at night so if hey aren't gone lmk.. And is the gauge pillar made for the eclipse or is it just a universal one where I have to screw it into my pillar? Still very much interested in these parts but I really need to get the power steering and ac back I to the car so.. What to do what to do.. Sigh.. And I also need a new front bumper lol
Old 10-20-2009, 09:29 AM

lol oops I just posted on your other thread. I sold the gauges but I have the pod. It's made for the Eclipse so it fits on the pillar correctly but needs some heavy double sided tape or something to make it hold on well. As for the IC, I'd sell it for $100 but you'd have to make pipes like I did for mine. A universal kit wouldn't run you too much and just cut them to fit. I still have the upper IC pipe with the HKS flange welded on, I bought that to save on having someone weld an aluminum flange on cause its a PITA and $$