For Sale/WTB Mazda Strictly Mazda For Sale/WTB

FS- 2 Mazda watches*Rotary Watch by Seiko*Mazda Watch by Relic*

Old 10-14-2010, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS- 2 Mazda watches*Rotary Watch by Seiko*Mazda Watch by Relic*

Ok guys I have a couple of watches I REALLY dont want to sell, but I have to. I have had both of them for a long time. Both watches are very clean and very very nice.

First watch- RE watch by Seiko. Series 2. I bought this about 3 years ago and have only worn it a handful of times(im not a big watch person). There are no scratches whatsoever on this thing. The watch looks brand new, clean and very very nice. The band has a little crinkle from wearing a couple times (very minor). The rotor in the watch spins(it is the second hand). Comes complete with the 3 piece box and the original instructions. $180 (plus ship if need be) If I get lowballed I might just keep it, forever.

Second watch-Mazda watch by Relic. I recieved this a couple years back for being Master certified with Mazda. This watch was not available to the public. The face has absolutely no scratches but the body has a few minor scratches (not noticeable unless your looking for them, you can see them in the pics). This watch also comes complete with the box, instructions, and all the packaging. $60 plus ship.

I live in East Orlando but I am willing to meet to show the watch. They are amazing in person. I am off next week and am also willing to meet somewhere if need be. If you have any questions feel free to shared_pm me or txt me.

Thanks,
Vince
(407)267-2688
I cant post pics at work but here is the link to pics for both watches. SERIOUS inquiries only please!!!

FS: 2 Mazda watches*RE Watch by Seiko*Mazda Watch by Relic* - OrlandoForums.com :: #1 Online Community for all of Central Florida
Old 10-15-2010, 03:40 PM

Vince- Landon here.

Would love to buy the rotary watch, but I got other things to spend the $$ on now. Any word of a new RX for you yet? Im rocking an FC as a daily now, w/ the FB in garage =)
Old 10-16-2010, 05:50 AM

What up brotha? Haha its funny, I havent been on 7club for a long time but I was listing these watches and started looking around for another 7. Here soon I want to get another one, I dont know which way I want to go but I want to do something differant than what Ive had I think im going to get an FC and gut it, cage it and prolly do a nasty carb set up. I may go with another fb though. Idk I WILL have another one soon tho, if you come across anything lmk.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:16 PM

88 rx7 for sale or trade obo

Here's a gutted 88, could be kinda fun.

a different direction huh? an FD, perhaps??? =)
Old 11-26-2013, 05:04 PM

hey im very interested in the re seiko watch heres my email, sam_maxwell12@hotmail.com id love to pay through paypal though